37 posts
Thanks Meter: 63

By jinshanghaiaraol, Member on 10th February 2020, 03:33 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th March 2020, 04:48 PM |#31  
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 872

More
I got an email and it provided steps. It basically said that they will send me PayPal funds to pay for the two cases. I'm not really buying this. I don't see someone sending me over $20 via PayPal so I can order their cases on Amazon. Has anyone actually followed through with this?
12th March 2020, 12:33 AM |#32  
Quote:
Originally Posted by SantinoInc

I got an email and it provided steps. It basically said that they will send me PayPal funds to pay for the two cases. I'm not really buying this. I don't see someone sending me over $20 via PayPal so I can order their cases on Amazon. Has anyone actually followed through with this?

I have, I got the email too, went through the steps, adding things to the wish list etc. After going through the steps, it had me add 3 cases to my cart and 2 to my wishlist. The instructions was really weird, like how they had me add a case that wasn't even for my phone (Schnail Titan for the regular s20), feels like they're trying to manipulate Amazon's purchase stats by how they want you to add a case that's not for you and adding things to your wishlist etc. After you do all of their instructions, it says stop and don't checkout yet, it says send them the total cost with the promo code included and everything. So I did just that and they sent me the amount to my Paypal. The instructions says to checkout the cart after receiving the funds and then send them the order number. I checked out the cart even though the money is still on pending status on paypal (I figured why not, I got amazon prime and I can just return the items anyway) and I got the cases Saturday March 7th. The cases are alright. It's now March 11th and the money they sent me on Paypal is still on pending, I'm not getting anymore replies from them. Returning these tomorrow. If anyone wants to use the code it's SCHNAIL3 it gave me $18 and some change off of the total price.
The Following User Says Thank You to Beelzebub24 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Beelzebub24 Ad-Free
12th March 2020, 12:40 AM |#33  
Flag NYC

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beelzebub24

I have, I got the email too, went through the steps, adding things to the wish list etc. After going through the steps, it had me add 3 cases to my cart and 2 to my wishlist. The instructions was really weird, like how they had me add a case that wasn't even for my phone (Schnail Titan for the regular s20), feels like they're trying to manipulate Amazon's purchase stats by how they want you to add a case that's not for you and adding things to your wishlist etc. After you do all of their instructions, it says stop and don't checkout yet, it says send them the total cost with the promo code included and everything. So I did just that and they sent me the amount to my Paypal. The instructions says to checkout the cart after receiving the funds and then send them the order number. I checked out the cart even though the money is still on pending status on paypal (I figured why not, I got amazon prime and I can just return the items anyway) and I got the cases Saturday March 7th. The cases are alright. It's now March 11th and the money they sent me on Paypal is still on pending, I'm not getting anymore replies from them. Returning these tomorrow. If anyone wants to use the code it's SCHNAIL3 it gave me $18 and some change off of the total price.

Ok, like I thought, some shady stuff going on. If it sounds too good to be true it usually is. Thanks for the detailed experience
12th March 2020, 12:46 AM |#34  
Quote:

Ok, like I thought, some shady stuff going on. If it sounds too good to be true it usually is. Thanks for the detailed experience

No problem
12th March 2020, 08:09 PM |#35  
Quote:

Update, after shipping back the items, the funds on PayPal cleared. Now I feel bad, ill just order it again I guess lol
12th March 2020, 09:45 PM |#36  
Flag NYC

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beelzebub24

Update, after shipping back the items, the funds on PayPal cleared. Now I feel bad, ill just order it again I guess lol

Wow, I'm really shocked! That's insane that the funds actually cleared!
18th March 2020, 02:09 AM |#37  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Just ourchased daily s20 today. Wiuld love to trial case for the new daily!
24th March 2020, 03:04 AM |#38  
Thanks Meter: 220

More
i'd love to try a case! sent in a request on both sites!
26th March 2020, 08:35 PM |#39  
Flag Lexington, KY
Thanks Meter: 63

More
Any left Titan Series for regular S20 ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)