FORUMS

Galaxy S20 Series Screen Protectors.

16 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By cherrylucas, Junior Member on 22nd February 2020, 12:25 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
What screen protectors options are available for the S20 series? Not a fan of cases as the devices are already huge and would want something thin profile and easier to hold. Tempered glass, gadget shieldz, Zagg invisible shield?
24th February 2020, 09:54 PM |#2  
Flag New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 152

Donate to Me
More
tempered glass i've tried 2 so far. the encased uhd glass protector and the olixar tempered glass. both are terrible and have the exact same flaw. for some reason they decide to put an adhesive glue on the fingerprint sensor area. it basically creates a cloudy circle in the sensor area that is horrible to look at and renders the sensor unusable. you get "dirty sensor" errors all the time. i gave up on tempered glass for the moment and went with the spigen neo film. works great, but of course it's not tempered glass...
3rd March 2020, 02:52 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Any input on the whitestone dome glass, they running a 2% off promo?
3rd March 2020, 05:56 PM |#4  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wassim777

Any input on the whitestone dome glass, they running a 2% off promo?

Whitestone Dome Glass is still the best due to Ultrasonic Finger Print scanner, will likely be better with reduced curved edges this time around.
4th March 2020, 11:00 AM |#5  

More
re:
purchased 2pack online using the 20% code for s20+. Used prior on s10+ and worked great.
4th March 2020, 01:23 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 384

More
For the quality of it, the built in screen protector is already great. Tempered glass protectors are almost literally never work worth what they cost, especially for curved screen phones.
4th March 2020, 03:57 PM |#7  
Flag west new york
Thanks Meter: 135

More
Does the S20 plus come preinstalled with a screen protector like the S10 plus?
4th March 2020, 05:16 PM |#8  
Flag Breinigsville PA

More
i preordered my S20+ and im really worried about not having a tempered glass protector... are there any out that are able to work with the fingerprint sensor??
4th March 2020, 09:08 PM |#9  
Flag Hobart
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fearbasel04

Does the S20 plus come preinstalled with a screen protector like the S10 plus?

Yes
The Following User Says Thank You to Yuanlong For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Yuanlong Ad-Free
5th March 2020, 05:36 AM |#10  
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 334

Donate to Me
More
I went for a no name brand film screen protector that I also did with my S10 where you peel one side and smooth and peel another side, I saw a different company (most likely from China) with similar installation video so I went with it again. I use to go tempered glass with Nexus 6P, Pixel XL, Pixel 2, Pixel 3a but this time around I went back to the film one and its been really good, don't even have to increase touch sensitivity and its hardly noticeable that I even had a screen protector outside the camera cutout. With tempered glass you can kind of tell that there is one.
5th March 2020, 01:37 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Any feedback on Whitestone Dome Glass being compatible with spigen cases?
Especially rugged armor.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)