FORUMS

Show off your S20 Cases!

13,767 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,179

By hyelton, Recognized Contributor on 7th March 2020, 04:14 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
What cases did you all get for the for your S20?

Here are the few I've gotten so far

Tech21 Its nice looking, but its sort of meh seems like protection wise. Feels a little thinner than the one I had on my 11 Pro Max and Note 10, so it may end up getting returned, looks like theres complaints for the S20 Ultra due to no protection around the camera. For those who hold the bottom of the phone with the pinky finger its a little sharp

ArmadilloTek case: Its awesome! Very good protection adds a little bulk but not to much, very comfortable in the hand and very nice looking. This will most likely be my main case.

Poetic Affinity: Very awesome feeling case, comfortable in the hand, minimum bulk but feels like it has some okay drop protection. Very great clear case.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ESN_p1VWoAIzH3o.jpg
Views:	460
Size:	281.0 KB
ID:	4966221   Click image for larger version

Name:	ESTMkWxXcAIUIm3.jpg
Views:	456
Size:	222.5 KB
ID:	4966223   Click image for larger version

Name:	ESYXYGGX0AAc5xO.jpg
Views:	454
Size:	273.7 KB
ID:	4966225  
The Following User Says Thank You to hyelton For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hyelton Ad-Free
23rd March 2020, 09:22 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Nice case shots! Which one do you use primarily?

Pretty sure I have the first one too, Poetic one, knock off UAG sort of but I really like it for the price, only issue was it was lifting the pre-installed screen protector a bit.

I'm currently rocking the Dbrand Grip case with the teardown skin, loving how it feels, also very protective. I'll try get some pictures up shortly.
The Following User Says Thank You to bloomylicious For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bloomylicious Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)