FORUMS

S20 Skins

7 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By Tech_bird, Junior Member on 18th March 2020, 01:40 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I went for the Galaxy S20 for its compactness and single handed use. Adding a case just spoiled the entire idea of compactness so I opted for a mobile skin. I wanted to get one from Dbrand but with all the corona chaos, I wasn't sure if they will deliver it on time so I got this black marble skin from gadgetshieldz. And even this is looking great on my S20.

20th March 2020, 01:30 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 138

More
I ordered from Gadgetshieldz but it hasn't arroved yet... can you post pictures that show the frame?
21st March 2020, 07:30 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chieco

I ordered from Gadgetshieldz but it hasn't arroved yet... can you post pictures that show the frame?

It's just a flat back skin. it doesn't cover the side frames.
25th March 2020, 03:06 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 956

More
Looks awesome
dbrand makes great skins. They are simple to install, fit perfectly every time, and last a long time. I've been using dbrand skins for years, on 5-6 phones. During that time, I've had only one skin that started to lift on the corner (after 8 months of use). Anyone who doesn't like bulky cases should definitely give them a try. They obviously don't offer the same level of protection as a regular case. But if you are careful with your phone, they work great to prevent scuffs and keep it looking new.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)