FORUMS

Screen Protectors

339 posts
Thanks Meter: 29

By garyHal, Senior Member on 14th February 2020, 01:26 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Does this phone already come with a screen protector? if not, what are the suggested compatible brands?

Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to garyHal For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift garyHal Ad-Free
16th February 2020, 08:04 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 457

Donate to Me
More
It's going to be a nightmare just like all past Galaxy phones have been.
17th February 2020, 12:45 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Normally comes with a thin screen protector which you should leave on , on my note 10+ i took it off and installed a whitestone dome glass protector which was a mistake as the ultra sound finger print sensor became very unreliable , something i only found out when i was ready to send my hone in for repair ( because of the finger print issue ) took off the dome protector and the finger print worked perfectly , whitestone state thier protector works with the under screen finger print sensor.
I see whitestone sell the s20 ultra protector , while there protectors are great ( on my old note 9 ) i shall give it a miss this time.
17th February 2020, 07:58 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by peekie

Normally comes with a thin screen protector which you should leave on , on my note 10+ i took it off and installed a whitestone dome glass protector which was a mistake as the ultra sound finger print sensor became very unreliable , something i only found out when i was ready to send my hone in for repair ( because of the finger print issue ) took off the dome protector and the finger print worked perfectly , whitestone state thier protector works with the under screen finger print sensor.
I see whitestone sell the s20 ultra protector , while there protectors are great ( on my old note 9 ) i shall give it a miss this time.

That's good to know. Did you redo the fingerprints after you installed it? What i read is that you're supposed to redo them all.
18th February 2020, 11:13 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
For me whitestone dome is expensive. I was using gadgetshieldz screen protector on my S10+ which was of pretty good quality. But I don't see them having the screen protectors for S20 series. I hope they have them soon.
The Following User Says Thank You to juliusjadey For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift juliusjadey Ad-Free
19th February 2020, 12:14 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I believe Max Weinbach has confirmed that all S20s come with a preinstalled screen protector.
19th February 2020, 06:26 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliusjadey

For me whitestone dome is expensive. I was using gadgetshieldz screen protector on my S10+ which was of pretty good quality. But I don't see them having the screen protectors for S20 series. I hope they have them soon.

Have Pre booked the S20 already hope gadgetshieldz provides screen protectors for the S20 series.
20th February 2020, 04:24 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmafighter077

That's good to know. Did you redo the fingerprints after you installed it? What i read is that you're supposed to redo them all.

Yes i redid the finger prints at the start i did not use finger rints until i got the whitestone dome protector , did notice the dome glass was way thinner than the one on my note 9
22nd February 2020, 02:22 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Looks like it comes with one on already
23rd February 2020, 03:42 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 455

More
Ordered a 2 pack of the Whitestone dome protectors. Had a 30% off code. Don't know if it'll work for others.

Code - 30OFF2OZZUH
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 20degrees For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 20degrees Ad-Free
24th February 2020, 06:41 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliusjadey

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArunRocker

Have Pre booked the S20 already hope gadgetshieldz provides screen protectors for the S20 series.

Is the gadgetshieldz one the spray install one? If so, have you both tried out ArmorSuit? It's the same type of wet install. I've always used them and have been happy with their product. I've been browsing around trying to figure out which screen protector to get also.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)