<*>Supported devices: G980F (S20), G985F (S20+), G986B (S20+ 5G) and G988B (S20 Ultra)</*>
<*>Base Android 10 G98xF(B)XXS2ATE7 odex/deodex June 2020 patch level</*>
<*>Stock Samsung kernel</*>
<*>CSC features: call recording, data usage in quick panel, camera shutter sound menu, LTE Only option, real time network speed in statusbar, etc)</*>
<*>Knox partially removed and ROM light debloated</*>
<*>Removed dm-verity, automatic encryption, proca & vaultkeeper services</*>
<*>Patched bluetooth lib for BT pairing</*>
<*>Few build.prop tweaks, SHealth fix</*>
<*>Warning boot screen removed</*>
<*>Automatic EFS backup</*>
<*>All knox related apps: Secure folder, Samsung Pay, Samsung AutoFill </*>
- John Wu for Magisk
- Oleg for libbluetooth fix
- SuperR for the kitchen
- Jesse for Lineage recovery
- All people who helped me with ROM testing (especially to Alan Thomas @ZonalRipper and Shauli @firefds)
Download Link for
1. You must be rooted, have installed Lineage recovery and internal storage not encrypted (not the goal of this thread). See the below support links.
2. Copy the ROM zip into your internal storage, boot into Lineage recovery and flash it. Don’t try to flash the ROM from ext SD because there is a bug in actual Lineage recovery that makes it reboot every 3-4 minutes and you won’t have time to flash the ROM. I hope Jesse will fix it soon.
If your internal storage is encrypted, wipe your data in Lineage recovery (Factory reset > Format Data Partition) before flashing the BeyondROM.
Beware that your ENTIRE internal SD will be wiped.
After the first boot, when you start Magisk Manager for the first time, reply with YES (agree to reboot) after MM have setup your root environment.
1. Backup to PC all your important files: documents, pictures, contacts, SMS, etc.
2. If you like my work, consider buying me a coffee (PayPal link)
Lineage Recovery for S20 Series (Exynos)
S20 series Root and FW upgrade
BeyondROM Telegram chat
Happy flashing good people!