Now that we have working root for our S20+, and as we know, since the S10 series, Galaxy phones show that ugly and verbose boot screen indicating the unlocked status, I wanted to share my (small) cleaned-up customization of it.
* !!!! Only tested for S20+ 5G (G986B), should work for the others S20/S20+/S20 Ultra 4G/5G too, although the actual logo image won't make much sense
* Unzip the attached `up_param.zip` to get the actual flashable .tar
* Boot your device in Download Mode (USB cable plugged, hold Vol+ & Vol- while restarting).
* Click Vol+ to actually enter Download Mode
* From Odin, load the extracted `up_param.tar` file on any slot, and hit Start
If this helped you, please hit Thanks!