Since the S20 needs Canary Magisk and latest Canary Magisk Manager have problems with Patch images (Manager Crashes) i patched the boot.img manually
Soon i will make a custom kernel too. so means i will then convert this thread to the one for my Custom Kernel but for the moment it will be used for the Stock Patched Kernel.
Tomorrow i will add S20 5G and S20+ 5G kernels too
How to install:
1. Enable Developer Settings
2. Enter Developer Settings
3. Enable Oem unlock
4. Reboot in download mode and unlock the bootloader (boot with button combo in download mode and not with adb or recovery!)
5. Bootup the phone and setup it without accounts (Make sure the phone is connected to the internet or prenormal will be triggeret)
6. Reboot again in download mode and flash the tar with the kernel with ODIN.
7. Reboot in recovery mode and make a factory reset / wipe
8. Bootup again the phone and setup it again. this time with accounts when you want and make again sure the phone is connected to the internet over the simcard or wifi!
9. Install the latest Magisk Manager Canary done
Download: From My Synology NAS
Stock Magisk Patched Kernel for S20 Ultra 5G G988B Exynos, Kernel for the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra
Kernel Special Features:
Last Updated 2020-03-11