FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

120hz QHD Developer Mode Toggle

17 posts
Thanks Meter: 4

By arvz, Junior Member on 11th February 2020, 11:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
So we know the 120hz is only enabled for FHD+ and limited to 60hz on QHD, but there's been some talk from leaks leading up to today saying it may still be possible to get 120hz in QHD using a developer mode option, can anyone confirm this is still possible?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arvz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift arvz Ad-Free
12th February 2020, 04:37 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arvz

So we know the 120hz is only enabled for FHD+ and limited to 60hz on QHD, but there's been some talk from leaks leading up to today saying it may still be possible to get 120hz in QHD using a developer mode option, can anyone confirm this is still possible?

I'd like to know this as well. Hopefully you get an answer from someone who has knowledge within the phone. I pray if there isn't an option that XDA finds a way to do it through ADB like the force 90hz option on OnePlus 7 Pro.
13th February 2020, 11:40 PM |#3  
Flag Portugal
Thanks Meter: 3

More
hopefully that exists
17th February 2020, 09:29 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I really hope we can Atleast do 90Hz on 1140p.,
Yesterday, 08:38 PM |#5  
Flag Columbus
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arvz

Can you try this tasker profile.

Import this little profile here to tasker. You need to give tasker the permissions it asks for within adb please report back

https://taskernet.com/shares/?user=A...+120hz+Per+App
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)