Originally Posted by avid_droid
I have the snapdragon and my camera is really nice. Reason why I got the s20+. Coming from an op7pro
After sometimes testing the s20+
- Overexposed: most time i have HDR activated, why i haven't problems with that
- Saturated images: the default display of the screen is already set to "vivid", on my pc they seem better.
- Oversharpened, right..
I would have preferred to have more manual control without having to go through the raw pro mode:
- Rendered slightly grainy rather than too smooth, oil-painted
- Manual control of jpeg compression, better quality image files
‐ Sharpness adjusted according to the subject photographed: more sharpness for a landscape, less for a portrait
- Have the ability to use the raw format for the ultra wide angle lens
Sorry for my english