- download mode :

- ODIN : V3.14.4]

- device version:
on dialer : *#1234# or *#12580*369#

- Service provider SW ver :
go to :
setting/about phone/software information/Service provider SW ver
exemple :
XEF(active CSC)/XEF(sim1)/BGL(sim2)/EUX( EEA Europe)/BGL(originak CSC in Non Volatile memory )
2nd March 2020, 12:12 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag mont-de-marsan
Thanks Meter: 587

More
G981B OXM firmware :
G981BXXU1ATCH-G981BOXM1ATCH

2nd March 2020, 12:13 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag mont-de-marsan

More
reserved2
21st March 2020, 12:42 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag mont-de-marsan

More
post 1 updated with :
G981BXXU1ATCH-G981BOXM1ATCH

regards
22nd March 2020, 08:45 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 365

More
Thanks! On the verge of flashing the ATCH firmware on my PHN device...

But when starting ODIN I get a message that I need to remove my Google (and Samsung?) account before 'downloading the binary'. Is that indeed the case? Can't remember having had to do that before....

Any other settings I am overlooking when flashing a firmware (downloaded with Frija in my case, flashing with odin).

Flashed it, could just ignore the warning and didn't have to do anything else either... flashed using the HOME_CSC to keep data and that worked fine.

So far I noticed a difference in night mode camera when used inside, but not in a positive way. Shadows are processed in a weird way, making them look like dirt/smudges or something. Looks pretty bad and unusable for inside imo. Auto mode (which, with scene detection goes for a night-mode kinda shot) seems to work fine but I always liked the nightmode as it produced sharper, more lively pictures... not atm though)

Too soon to conclude anything else as I just flashed it last night and went to sleep soon after (standby/sleep battery use is good for me, 0.6-0.7%/hr with S20 5G exynos version, 5G disabled btw)
23rd March 2020, 07:10 PM |#6  
Flag Castellón (SPAIN)
Thanks Meter: 77

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dagrim1

Thanks! On the verge of flashing the ATCH firmware on my PHN device...

But when starting ODIN I get a message that I need to remove my Google (and Samsung?) account before 'downloading the binary'. Is that indeed the case? Can't remember having had to do that before....

Any other settings I am overlooking when flashing a firmware (downloaded with Frija in my case, flashing with odin).

Flashed it, could just ignore the warning and didn't have to do anything else either... flashed using the HOME_CSC to keep data and that worked fine.

So far I noticed a difference in night mode camera when used inside, but not in a positive way. Shadows are processed in a weird way, making them look like dirt/smudges or something. Looks pretty bad and unusable for inside imo. Auto mode (which, with scene detection goes for a night-mode kinda shot) seems to work fine but I always liked the nightmode as it produced sharper, more lively pictures... not atm though)

Too soon to conclude anything else as I just flashed it last night and went to sleep soon after (standby/sleep battery use is good for me, 0.6-0.7%/hr with S20 5G exynos version, 5G disabled btw)

I would suggest you to wipe data and cache from camera app, that fixed autofocus problem I had before and after update.
24th March 2020, 02:23 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 365

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hugoglezp

I would suggest you to wipe data and cache from camera app, that fixed autofocus problem I had before and after update.

Thanks, that didn't do it though... when flashing back to the original FW things were ok again. Now ATCH is also available OTA so updated again but not tested this yet... Just hope they'll keep on working on the camera.
25th March 2020, 04:44 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 41

More
Just got ATCH on AT&T - anyone know what it fixes or any improvements? Only a ~500MB download.
25th March 2020, 05:11 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Flag mont-de-marsan

More
ATCH :new camera apk version :

regards
The Following User Says Thank You to yakapa40 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift yakapa40 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)