FORUMS

[INDIA] S20 All Models and Variants - Discussion Thread

13,754 posts
Thanks Meter: 15,935

By PG101, Senior Moderator / RC-RT Liaison Admin - Devil's Advocate on 8th January 2020, 07:42 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Guys,

Who all are getting the S20+?

Is there any indication on the launch date and availability date? Also, which all variants will arrive to India?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PG101 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift PG101 Ad-Free
10th January 2020, 05:46 AM |#2  
Flag Navi Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 883

More
Unpack event is on 11th Feb if the strong rumors turn into reality.

I'm curious whether India would get the Snapdragon variants or not.... as it might happen this time around.

Eying on the "Ultra", hope in reality it makes sense getting one and not just for namesake compared to the S20 & S20 Plus!
21st January 2020, 01:20 PM |#3  
Flag Narwana, Haryana
Thanks Meter: 19

More
I really wish for Samsung Flagships to have "Snapdragon" processor in India. Been using Galaxy Series Flagships for the last 4 years and I always find other company flagships with Snapdragon/Bionic to be better in Gaming Performance & Gcam Support.

With the rise of Mobile Gaming, it's a perfect time for Samsung to offer Snapdragon variants in India. I don't know for others but I am going to switch to a different company for my next phone if Galaxy S20 Series doesn't have a Snapdragon offering in India
The Following User Says Thank You to nschopra For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nschopra Ad-Free
5th February 2020, 07:11 AM |#4  
Flag ahmedabad
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Anyone planning to get S20+ or the ultra?, I am thinking about getting the S20+
US pricing are expected:
S20 : 999$
S20+ 1199$
S20 Ultra: 1399$

These are the Prices for 5G Models, we will probably see the 4G versions except the Ultra and hence price would be lowered compared to these.
Shipping is expected on March 6th.
5th February 2020, 09:40 AM |#5  
OP Senior Moderator / RC-RT Liaison Admin - Devil's Advocate

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny1119

Anyone planning to get S20+ or the ultra?, I am thinking about getting the S20+
US pricing are expected:
S20 : 999$
S20+ 1199$
S20 Ultra: 1399$

These are the Prices for 5G Models, we will probably see the 4G versions except the Ultra and hence price would be lowered compared to these.
Shipping is expected on March 6th.

I'd get the Ultra if they launch it in India.
12th February 2020, 04:07 AM |#6  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 73

More
Disappointed,
Ultra with no curved screen, same FP sensor, 120hz restricted to FHD+, only 5x optical zoom(rumors said 10x) and finally Exynos for India.
Premium price they pay in the US is for the 5G aspect which is kinda acceptable, in India its gonna be a loot if they maintain the same pricing.
It now looks like a A series phone.
My Note 10+ looks premium still, might still buy it if Samsung has improved their image processing with their new sensor else wait for a more polished Note 20.
Samples of s20 plus looks average at best.
12th February 2020, 04:27 AM |#7  
OP Senior Moderator / RC-RT Liaison Admin - Devil's Advocate

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiran-Kumar

Disappointed,
Ultra with no curved screen, same FP sensor, 120hz restricted to FHD+, only 5x optical zoom(rumors said 10x) and finally Exynos for India.
Premium price they pay in the US is for the 5G aspect which is kinda acceptable, in India its gonna be a loot if they maintain the same pricing.
It now looks like a A series phone.
My Note 10+ looks premium still, might still buy it if Samsung has improved their image processing with their new sensor else wait for a more polished Note 20.
Samples of s20 plus looks average at best.

Does have a 10x Hybrid optical zoom.
12th February 2020, 08:08 AM |#8  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 73

More
Just called Samsung Opera house Bangalore, they say the price range is between 80k to 120k for new launch phones this month.
Looks like S20 is gonna start from 79,999/- and go all the way up to S20 Ultra 512GB or the Z flip at 1,19,999/- .......insane prices.
India launch date 18th or 19th Feb.
12th February 2020, 10:17 AM |#9  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 126

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiran-Kumar

Just called Samsung Opera house Bangalore, they say the price range is between 80k to 120k for new launch phones this month.
Looks like S20 is gonna start from 79,999/- and go all the way up to S20 Ultra 512GB or the Z flip at 1,19,999/- .......insane prices.
India launch date 18th or 19th Feb.

After reading this i looked back at my 7t pro mclaren edition lovingly, you not going anywhere buddy!!!
13th February 2020, 05:26 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
they still wanna selll us exynos. samsung needs to be boycotted
13th February 2020, 10:29 AM |#11  
Flag ahmedabad
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Pre-orders will start tomorrow at 12 PM on Flipkart. Prices are said to be 70k Starting till 100k for top model.
Still getting Exynos 990 chipset in India, was willing to get S20+ from US but they dont have dual sim option, just normal sim.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)