FORUMS

Charging speed

810 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,982

By XDA_RealLifeReview, RealLifeReview Dude on 27th November 2019, 10:04 AM | Average Rating:
Post Reply Email Thread
To power up, you consume Red Bull. But your phone just needs its adaptive fast charger. Rate this thread to express how quickly the Samsung Galaxy S11 can charge. A higher rating indicates that it charges extremely fast.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!
16th March 2020, 07:36 PM |#2  
Flag Ljubljana
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Very bad. Hard to come through the day.
19th March 2020, 02:40 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
It is extremely fast , almost I can't believe is like in 30 minutos it has like 70% do you know how amazing is that? I came from the Galaxy s10 and to get 70% it takes like an hour , and event with that amount of time I'd used to think that it was really fast , but now I know what is fast.
Yesterday, 03:47 PM |#4  
Flag Sao Paulo
Thanks Meter: 50

More
I'm having a weird behavior from charging. ( S20 exynos)
When charging, from 50% lets say, it shows 46 min to full (with the provided 25w charger ) , but when it gets around 97% it's shows 14min to full , after 1 minute goes to 98% , after 40 sec. goes to 99% , 10 sec. later Shows full battery, i leave there for 10 more minutes. I take it off the charger, couple minutes already drop to 98% or 97% , after that, it discharges at a more normal rate. If i plug in at 97 or 98% less than a minute it reaches full. Anyone else?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)