FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

"Look" of the device (aesthetics)

810 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,919

By XDA_RealLifeReview, RealLifeReview Dude on 27th November 2019, 11:04 AM | Average Rating:
Post Reply Email Thread
Is the Samsung Galaxy S11 as good-looking as you are (despite your receding hairline, adult-onset acne, and massive weight gain)? Rate this thread to express whether you think the Samsung Galaxy S11 is attractive. A higher rating indicates that you would even go as far to say that the Samsung Galaxy S11 is a beautiful phone.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!
30th January 2020, 04:05 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XDA_RealLifeReview

Is the Samsung Galaxy S11 as good-looking as you are (despite your receding hairline, adult-onset acne, and massive weight gain)? Rate this thread to express whether you think the Samsung Galaxy S11 is attractive. A higher rating indicates that you would even go as far to say that the Samsung Galaxy S11 is a beautiful phone.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!

I think it's a beautiful looking phone. Despite others not liking the waterfall screen with dual curved edges.. I rather liked that design. It's very eloquent.

Does anyone know if the S20 will have a waterfall display as well? The screen looks like it has dual curved edges to me. I only ask because I remember reading several articles saying the "S11" would not have this screen type.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)