[AOSP 10.0] [29-05-2020] Quack Phh-Treble GSI v217 Repack For Snapdragon S20 Devices

Search This thread

firefds

Mar 23, 2011
Toronto
Hello everyone!

I have repacked @phhusson 's Quack Phh-Treble GSI to a flashable TAR file that we can flash on the S20 devices.
For more info about Quack Phh-Treble GSI check this thread here - https://xdaforums.com/project-trebl...velopment/aosp-10-0-quack-phh-treble-t3992559

You must have a device with an unlockable bootloader

What doesn't work?
Auto brightness
Fingerprint enrolment works 50% on first boot and randomly works when screen is off
Reports about MTP not working - could be a driver issue
Proximity Sensor
Screen timeout is always 15s
NFC

For a full list of issues, check the official github - https://github.com/phhusson/treble_experimentations/issues

What works?
Everything else!

Found something else that doesn't work? Let me know and I'll update the thread.

What do these repacks include
  • The official release of Quack Phh-Treble GSI with Gapps (system-quack-arm64-ab-gapps.img)
  • Cross Device Lineage Recovery Flashable - Phh SYSTEM image only!

Downloads
Download Quack_Phh-Treble_GSI_v217.zip from:

How to install
  1. If you are not rooted - follow Jesec's guide on how to root your device. Make sure you boot into setup at least once! - https://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s20/how-to/howto-root-s20-series-upgrade-firmware-t4079353
  2. If you do not have Lineage Recovery - again, follow Jesec's guide on how to install Lineage Recovery - https://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s20/sa...recovery-lineage-recovery-s20-series-t4084977
  3. Enter Recovery Mode and factory reset your device
  4. Copy Quack Phh-Treble GSI vxxx.zip onto your external SD
  5. In Lineage Recovery, choose Apply update
  6. Choose Apply from disk
  7. Choose Quack_Phh-Treble_GSI_vxxx.zip
  8. Once installation is complete, reboot to system

Previous Versions
v216

Screenshots
RTjXswfl.jpg
nunaKv6l.jpg
4fvazAvl.jpg

0eOnyV4l.jpg
06FZxakl.jpg
aBDHvXol.jpg

Credits
@phhusson for the Quack Phh-Treble
@jesec for root guids, Lineage Recovery, binary-update and help with creating the flashable zip

Have fun!!

Last edited:

JamRoll

Aug 2, 2020
Unbranded Samsung 20 Pro

This is for all S20 models, including S20+

ah. but, I have a weird s20. The model number says it's an S20 Pro (build number is: m_l805_pmz_a6601_welcome_en_yl_128a16_v04 and a CSC of zmu1a0h5 - also note, i'm not sure if that's l805 or 1805 and yl or y1 - dunno). I got the thing on wish (ya, ya...bad idea, i know, but it's too late now). I'm not sure what ROM to get, if any. I'm hoping a friendly guru can help guide me. The phone says i'm using over 100gigs of internal storage, but...i don't have near enough apps to fill up that much. I installed one 26 meg app, yet the phone is claiming it took up 3gigs of space. Whaaaat?

Is there something I'm missing? I mean, cell phones confuse me sure, but (as a programmer) I think I understand the basics and this just baffles me. Will this ROM work on this phone? Can I change the CSC, cuz some things come up with chinese or korean lettering, which, of course, I can't read so that's annoying)

Sincerly

Jarett

psychok9

May 15, 2013
ah. but, I have a weird s20. The model number says it's an S20 Pro (build number is: m_l805_pmz_a6601_welcome_en_yl_128a16_v04 and a CSC of zmu1a0h5 - also note, i'm not sure if that's l805 or 1805 and yl or y1 - dunno). I got the thing on wish (ya, ya...bad idea, i know, but it's too late now). I'm not sure what ROM to get, if any. I'm hoping a friendly guru can help guide me. The phone says i'm using over 100gigs of internal storage, but...i don't have near enough apps to fill up that much. I installed one 26 meg app, yet the phone is claiming it took up 3gigs of space. Whaaaat?

Is there something I'm missing? I mean, cell phones confuse me sure, but (as a programmer) I think I understand the basics and this just baffles me. Will this ROM work on this phone? Can I change the CSC, cuz some things come up with chinese or korean lettering, which, of course, I can't read so that's annoying)

Sincerly

Jarett

It's definitely a bad clone, Samsung S20 Pro doesn't even exist... I'd ask for a refund.

Sincerly

Jarett

Ummmm.....Please install a fake phone checker or something because there is no S20 Pro and 'welcome' is usually used in phones bought of fake stores.

Would you please send me screenshots of the settings app and other UI elements? I would like to tell if you've gotten yourself/your parents have gotten you a fake device.

Sent from my SM-G988B using XDA Labs

Top Liked Posts