FORUMS

Fonts for Galaxy S20 Ultra No Root needed

351 posts
Thanks Meter: 87

By JAMRZ69, Senior Member on 4th May 2020, 08:09 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
This works on my Galaxy S20 ultra and should work on all S20 style phones and Samsung devices running Android 10 One UI.
Download monofonts zip,extract zip.find #mono_1.0 apk. install,create monofonts folder with all apks. Inside,place folder in internal storage,open mono app,you should see a list of different font apks.install as many as you want they should all work except for Aladdin apk.Once you install separate font apks.go to your settings,Display,Font style and they should show up in the list,click on whatever font style you installed and your font should change,Hopefully this works for anybody interested in having more than 3 or 4 fonts to choose from in there phone.
Attached Files
File Type: zip monofonts.zip - [Click for QR Code] (8.23 MB, 3066 views)
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to JAMRZ69 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JAMRZ69 Ad-Free
4th May 2020, 09:08 AM |#2  
Flag Sarajevo
Thanks Meter: 61

More
Is Google Sans included?
4th May 2020, 09:12 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 189

More
@harisyks

no it's not. You can see the fonts after unzipping the file OP provided.
The Following User Says Thank You to chieco For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chieco Ad-Free
4th May 2020, 10:51 PM |#4  

More
@JAMRZ69

I tried this and it didn't work... the font doesn't show up on settings,display,fontstyle.
The Following User Says Thank You to chieco For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chieco Ad-Free
5th May 2020, 01:07 AM |#5  
Flag melbourne
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Mine does show up. But keep showing not support
5th May 2020, 01:54 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
This works... Thanks a lot..
Just follow the instructions carefully.. it works..
The Following User Says Thank You to hatrole27 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hatrole27 Ad-Free
5th May 2020, 02:53 AM |#7  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 79

More
Works great, thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kiran-Kumar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Kiran-Kumar Ad-Free
5th May 2020, 05:31 AM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag San Antonio
Thanks Meter: 87

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chieco

@JAMRZ69

I tried this and it didn't work... the font doesn't show up on settings,display,fontstyle.

Did you open the mono app and see the list of fonts to install,then install fonts from within the mono app?
5th May 2020, 06:09 AM |#9  
Flag Middletown
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMRZ69

This works on my Galaxy S20 ultra and should work on all S20 style phones and Samsung devices running Android 10 One UI.
Download monofonts zip,extract zip.find #mono_1.0 apk. install,create monofonts folder with all apks. Inside,place folder in internal storage,open mono app,you should see a list of different font apks.install as many as you want they should all work except for Aladdin apk.Once you install separate font apks.go to your settings,Display,Font style and they should show up in the list,click on whatever font style you installed and your font should change,Hopefully this works for anybody interested in having more than 3 or 4 fonts to choose from in there phone.

so can i now download any font in .apk form, move to monofonts folder and install same way. or does this only work with whats included?
5th May 2020, 06:09 AM |#10  

More
Quote:

Did you open the mono app and see the list of fonts to install,then install fonts from within the mono app?

Yes, I installed _Mono app and created a folder in root with the name monofonts and only copied one font which did show up, and installed it in the app. Then went to settings,display,fonts but it's not there! I even restarted the phone but same. Also, could you make a .apk with I font that I want? would that work? or is it limited to the fonts that come with this .zip?

Like this Font?
5th May 2020, 06:11 AM |#11  
Flag Middletown
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:

btw...works great on sm-g988u from att
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)