One Hand Operation + (Galaxy Store)

Search This thread

Warrior1975

Jul 19, 2012
Just installed this app yesterday, works great. You can customize swipes on your screen to do different things. I've attached a screenshot of all the current possible actions.

I'm still using stock gestures, but have added a few additional swipes.

Reactions: Bobrt

Bobrt

Jul 14, 2009
Page
I really like this app. Just found it yesterday. Wanted to turn off my screen with a swipe or app(now I do with a swipe). It works perfect. This should be BUILT IN to SETTINGS\Advanced\Motions and gestures! However, it is readily available on Play and Galaxy stores, sooo, NP.
Have hidden the bottom native nav buttons. They still work, but are hard to reach one handed. Don't have to reach down for back/recent/home anymore.
Can go directly to app drawer from another program. Very usefull. A plethora of actions.

arsenal74

Nov 23, 2016
Google Pixel 8 Pro
This app works well if you want to use gestures with a 3rd party launcher but do not like the stock OneUI gestures. I had the stock gestures enabled but only used swipe up for home and then used OHO+ for the back and task switcher, not as good as proper android 10 gestures but works pretty well.

akashbsheth

Dec 6, 2015
I am absolutely loving this app. I came back to Android after 1.5years of iOS and I am not disappointed with the level of customization we can do, and Samsung has definitely up its game as far as the software goes.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    this is old and we don't need a thread for this.
    Just installed this app yesterday, works great. You can customize swipes on your screen to do different things. I've attached a screenshot of all the current possible actions.

I'm still using stock gestures, but have added a few additional swipes.