53 posts
Thanks Meter: 6

By brian5259, Member on 9th April 2020, 01:20 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
My rooting days are over, I'm looking for a Viper4Android alternative
9th April 2020, 02:33 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 52

More
Unfortunately there is no alternative for v4a. I'm also searching last two years but there is really no alternative. Either rooting or no v4a, that's simple for understanding!
9th April 2020, 05:17 PM |#3  
Flag cycling/studying or asleep
Thanks Meter: 1,066

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian5259

My rooting days are over, I'm looking for a Viper4Android alternative

A great alternative to Viper for non-rooted devices is using Neutron Music Player.

With proper configuration it can sound really good. Moreover, it has native support for hi-res audio. Viper's main disadvantage is it down/up samples to 48Khz and limits the bit depth to 16 bit. The S20 family of devices have powerful DACs capable of 384Khz/32 Bit audio so if you have hi-res audio files it would work well. The only disadvantage to using Neutron is its learning curve. It's not as user-friendly as Viper but can sound about as good with the right setup.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Revontheus For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Revontheus Ad-Free
9th April 2020, 07:59 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 35

More
A good equaliser that does boost the sound is Mega equaliser , but be carefull as you could blow your speakers with the loudness togle , its free with ads or without ads for $1.49 from inside the app , works perfect on my note 10+ and note 9
The Following User Says Thank You to peekie For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift peekie Ad-Free
10th April 2020, 02:15 AM |#5  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 73

More
Try this
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...eizo.rewirepro
Though the app has not been updated since ages...sounds good.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kiran-Kumar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Kiran-Kumar Ad-Free
10th April 2020, 03:50 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 33

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by peekie

A good equaliser that does boost the sound is Mega equaliser , but be carefull as you could blow your speakers with the loudness togle , its free with ads or without ads for $1.49 from inside the app , works perfect on my note 10+ and note 9

good and power app, thank you
The Following User Says Thank You to Ricardo_G For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ricardo_G Ad-Free
10th April 2020, 10:43 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 154

More
Even on rooted s20 viper or james dont work thanks to exynos
10th April 2020, 11:15 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 52

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yodainascoda

Even on rooted s20 viper or james dont work thanks to exynos

I think you need a custom kernel with selinux enabled!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G988N mit Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to nobrain3000 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nobrain3000 Ad-Free
5th May 2020, 04:44 PM |#9  
London
Thanks Meter: 16

More
GOODEV
Best S20 Ultra sound booster app is Volume Booster by GOODEV, https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic...2&hilit=goodev, it's too loud really but perfect for the hard of hearing.
5th May 2020, 05:10 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 513

More
Mega Equalizer for me. Boosts volume like volume booster by goodev but has an equalizer too

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...lizer&hl=en_GB
5th May 2020, 06:06 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 154

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxy2019

Best S20 Ultra sound booster app is Volume Booster by GOODEV, https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic...&hilit=goodev, it's too loud really but perfect for the hard of hearing.

ffs mate dont post cracked apps on here especially from that site that just pushes so much adware
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)