WARNING: YOU COULD BRICK YOUR PHONE
UCUFNJ1 4.4.2 incremental update contains firmware.... bootloaders and modem baseband.
MUST BE ON UCUFNE4 FIRMWARE TO CONTINUE!!! Guide can be found here. http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...2#post53984772
This is the perfect time to use this update to return your S3 to stock for resale or whatever. Download and save these files for when you are ready to return your phone to stock.
*This is a rooted NE4 system.img, stock recovery.img and boot.img. The install script will format system and factory data reset. /media is safe.*
1. Flash restore zip in a custom recovery. CWM, TWRP, Philz. https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95784891001611561
2. Boot your phone and go through setup.
3. Use triangle away and clear your counter. http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...v3-26-t1494114
4. *Optional* If you want a clean un-rooted phone for the update do this now! , Go into SuperSu >settings>full unroot.
5. Reboot your phone.
6. Search for the OTA in the about settings, download and let the phone update.
Or download this and place in the root of your phones internal storage. Reboot into recovery and select the update from update.zip https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95784891001611091
.cfg file goes in root/cache/fota
Rename the .cfg extension to .zip and you can rename it update.zip yourself or you can actually flash it in a custom recovery once renamed. if you choose not to use the stock recovery to update.
TWRP 18.104.22.168 Odin tar. http://techerrata.com/file/twrp2/d2a....1.0-d2att.tar
Once you flash your favorite recovery via Odin, you need to be ready to hold the Volume Up, Power and Home button combo when Odin reboots your phone. If you don't catch it, once the OS boots it will replace recovery with the stock version. Once SuperSU is installed your recovery will stick.
Flashable Rooted NJ1 system.img and boot.img
Flashable NJ1 Bootloaders and modem. *Must be on NE4 bootloaders prior to flashing.*