Bricked!!! maybe sd method will work??? (need specific debrick img)

Search This thread

adbpusher123

Nov 16, 2013
ok here is my stupid story .......(clears throat )

I was having problems with a game as it required more ram just a tad bit sooo I did some research and found that swapper2 would make a swapping file to increase ram on your phone
when you altercate it to exsdcard so I went through it everything worked up until the point of creating the file I had it set for exsdcard and it went through and did what it needed but to my amusement
the app decided it would be funny and change my exsdcard location to sdcard<---internal ...........soooooo it went through deleted I think everything from my internal and made a swapfile but when I reset my phone
right after that BAMMMM hardbrick only life is the red LED

I need the newest firmware debrick.img this is the firmware I had on my phone it was stock then I rooted and self debloated no custom kernel
------------------------------------------------------------------
Model SGH-I747M
Model name GALAXY S III
Country Canada (Bell Mobile) <-----im on virgin mobile but bell works for roms and firmware flashes if anyone has virgin of this debrick.img that's even better
Version Android 4.4.2
Changelist 1784548
Build date Thu, 24 Sep 2015 10:35:21 +0000
Product code BMC
PDA I747MVLUFOB3
CSC I747MOYCFOB3

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I really need someone to make a debrick.img for me to try its my only hope for getting my phone back

MORAL OF THE STORY: DONT USE SWAPPER2 FOR SWAP FILES YOU WILL HARDBRICK

Last edited:

adbpusher123

Nov 16, 2013
So none of the debrick images would work? I'm asking because I have never bricked an i747 or i747m.

no they don't ive been trying all day literally I have like a whole page full of debrick images

do you have stock galaxy s3 4.4.2? if I I could bring you through steps on how to make a debrick.img for me

MhikeiMPC12

Aug 18, 2015
Toronto
MEE tooim desperate for an OB3 debrick i got mine bricked by installing a i9300 rom and on the website they lied and said it was for i747m
i have s3 i747m rogers i use at&t roms all the time just that thats not the cause of brick

Top Liked Posts