KT747 Kernel - KTweaker has Stopped Problem

Search This thread

Languor

Jan 26, 2014
Hi guys, I got a Telus S3 i747m, Running Slimkat stable 6.0 with the latest Twrp recovery, with the MK5 modem and bootloader. I flashed the latest kt747 kernel for aosp , and i cant get ktweaker app to work. It always says it has stopped. Even if i reboot the phone and dont open ktweaker, it says it has stopped. The kernel does show in the about phone section.

I have tried clean installing everything over again multiple times(wiping internal/cache/dalvik/system/data), to no success. Any ideas?

Greatly appreciate the help!

Cheers!

xXFl4sh

Nov 25, 2012
I also have this issue. Just clear data from the settings and you should be good.

You should make a profile so you don't have to load the same setting everytime you clear.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using XDA Free mobile app

Languor

Jan 26, 2014
I also have this issue. Just clear data from the settings and you should be good.

You should make a profile so you don't have to load the same setting everytime you clear.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using XDA Free mobile app

I have tried force closing, but the clear data is greyed out. Thanks for the suggestion though, any others?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

BWolf56

Mar 25, 2011
Outaouais
I also have the same issue for the first time. I tried to FC, clean, and reset to default, as well as, deleting the folder. None of that worked. I use the latest AOKP KitKat 4.4.4 6-28-2014 release with latest 7-3-2014 KT747 Kernel.

I wonder if it occured because I couldn't clean/wipe ART. TWRP only allowed me to wipe/clean Dalvik, but no ART, which I assumed are in 2 different locations, requiring specific type of wiping.

How do I give it root? Can it be done with SManager?

ART is experimental and shouldn't be ran other than for testing purpose.

As for giving it root, you should be able to do so in SuperSU.

Last edited: