Restore IMEI in the SGH-I747

Search This thread

hved13

May 15, 2016
Hello! Help is needed!
SGH- I747 Android 4.4.2, I747UCUFNE4 without the Russian language.
4.4.1- sews through ODIN, the error came at the end of the firmware and the phone will not boot.
Then set 4.3, everything works, except for cellular communication, IMEI - zero \ zero.
Question - how to restore IMEI or will only service center?
Thank you in advance for your help.
P.S. English is not my language, sorry for the spelling.

hved13

May 15, 2016
Installed home modem, which originally stood, and restore IMEI. But the phone is not registered to a network, it requires PIN unlock network, although firmware, worked in our network.
Question - how do now unlock?

audit13

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 4, 2012
Toronto
So the phone used to work on your network and now it doesn't? Is the phone asking for a code to sim unlock the phone?

Reactions: KabK22

hved13

May 15, 2016
So the phone used to work on your network and now it doesn't? Is the phone asking for a code to sim unlock the phone?

Hello! Before flashing the phone I worked in our network, and now writes - "SIM network unlock PIN". It is necessary to Android 4.4.2
It Fixable? I read that you can remove the unlock through Android 4.1.1, but it does not put.
Thank you for your response.

audit13

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 4, 2012
Toronto
Once the phone is on 4.4.2, you cannot unlock the phone for use on other networks unless you can get a code from AT&T or buy a code.

Reactions: hved13

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Once the phone is on 4.4.2, you cannot unlock the phone for use on other networks unless you can get a code from AT&T or buy a code.