SlimRoms is a custom android operating system. Our main goal is to offer users a slimmed down yet feature rich alternative to other android operating systems.
The entire SlimTeam work together to bring you this tailor-made beauty straight from Android Open Source Project (AOSP) source code.
All of the sources can be publicly viewed through GitHub and you can stop by our public Gerrit to submit patches of any type.
Slim6 is the project name for SlimRoms based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow and offers the following original features:
- Slim Navbar & Hardware key rebinding
- Single tap action, long press action, double tap action!-We’ve got you covered.
- Slim Actions & Chamber of secrets
- Customise your device to the fullest -You’re a wizard!
- A Faster alternative to stock recents -Your device, your choice.
- An Open source, feature filled launcher! -Make yourself at home
- Status bar customisations
- Clock and Date? Battery? -More fun than you can shake a stick at.
slimroms.org - Our official website and your source for anything SlimRoms related.
Builds after 1.14 seem to be hosed, proceed with caution
All Slim Downloads - Slimify your device!
Installation instructions - Follow these steps if you want SlimRoms on your device.
FAQ - Have a question? Consider reading our FAQ first, you might find your answer there!.
Report-bugs - Found a bug? Send it our way!
Kernel Source - The source of your device's kernel.
Get in touch! - You can contact SlimRoms at these places if you have questions, requests or feedback.
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any damages to your device.
Official Slim6 for D2, ROM for the AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III
Source Code: https://github.com/SlimRoms
ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Latest Firmware
Based On: AOSP
Last Updated 2016-12-15