Unofficial Cyanogenmod 13.0 for d2att -Android 6.0 - 04/13 - Working FFC

3,534 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,597

By matrixzone, Senior Member on 10th December 2014, 03:55 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Unofficial Cyanogenmod 13.0

Quote:

Your warranty is now void.
I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you

Download Link - CM 13.0/Android 6.0:

AndroidFileHost

Instructions:
Flash ROM(Link above)
Open GAPPS - GAPPS - Select ARM, 6.0 in the filters and choose the desired package (micro, nano, pico...... )
Reboot
Success

Donations
Please donate to keep this project alive!! It costs to maintain the hardware, Internet for the frequent updates and various fixes

Android 6.0 Updates:
Use ES File Manager from Play store, CM File Manager has not been upgraded for 6.0. CM file manager is still WIP.

Things which are broken:
You tell me

Please report bugs with Logs. Any bug will be ignored if not reported with Logs

Kernel Source -
https://github.com/CyanogenMod/andro...nel_samsung_d2
ROM Souce:
https://github.com/CyanogenMod/

Credit:
CM Team for the source

XDA:DevDB Information
Unofficial Cyanogenmod 12.1 for d2att, d2tmo, ROM for the AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III

Contributors
matrixzone, invisiblek, Cyanogenmod team
ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Latest bootloader
Based On: CyanogenMod -

Version Information

Created 2014-12-10
Last Updated 2015-11-09
The Following 182 Users Say Thank You to matrixzone For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift matrixzone Ad-Free
10th December 2014, 04:01 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Edit
The Following 39 Users Say Thank You to matrixzone For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift matrixzone Ad-Free
10th December 2014, 04:04 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Mine 2
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to matrixzone For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift matrixzone Ad-Free
10th December 2014, 04:05 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Last one I promise
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to matrixzone For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift matrixzone Ad-Free
10th December 2014, 04:16 PM |#5  
Conway, SC
Thanks Meter: 217

More
Will give it a spin! Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to tallsilver For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tallsilver Ad-Free
10th December 2014, 04:51 PM |#6  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 76

More
Awesome stuff, thank you. Would anyone mind commenting on Wifi AP for me when you have a sec? I require it at the moment, and haven't had any luck with any other lollipop builds that have been released so far (Can connect to a network, but no internet).

Thanks so much.
10th December 2014, 05:08 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 129

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by matrixzone

Mine

This is my first Development thread on XDA. Please PM me if you think some information is missing or should be removed.

Congrats on your first development thread on XDA! Hope it's a good experience for you Can't wait to get home and get this loaded up. Good job bro:thumbup:
Maybe now you can catch up on a few z's
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jondroid2 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jondroid2 Ad-Free
10th December 2014, 06:12 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
So it looks like you and Pandasa123 are both working on CM12 builds. Will these two be merged, or will they be separate?
10th December 2014, 08:52 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 110

More
Thanks for the build. I flashed it and so far it seems great for a beta. The only issue I'm having other than the camera is lte is iffy, sometimes it works but most of the time it won't. It was the same for other LP builds. I'm on the NE4 bootloader if it matters, if you want a logcat let me know and I'll try to grab one.
Thanks again for making a build for our phone.
11th December 2014, 02:29 AM |#10  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Guys I hope the GPS icon will be playing good with this release.
The Following User Says Thank You to matrixzone For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift matrixzone Ad-Free
11th December 2014, 02:31 AM |#11  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by that1guyty

So it looks like you and Pandasa123 are both working on CM12 builds. Will these two be merged, or will they be separate?

Sorry can't comment on this.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
development

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)