FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][6.0.1][STABLE] LineageOS 13 for GT-I8190 [2017-01-29]

173 posts
Thanks Meter: 611
 
By 3liteking148, Senior Member on 3rd October 2016, 04:20 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
9th August 2017, 04:32 PM |#431  
Kurajmo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Radomsko
Thanks Meter: 55
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by noc.jfcbs

Maybe my post from 20170531 is helpful.
Instead of the mentioned Magisk v12, I'd personally go for Magisk v13.3 today. Remark, flashing of Magisk meanwhile automatically installs Magisk Manager (actual v5.1.1).

I tried those two options. But still i dont have root.
Twrp flash.
When i flashed magisk my S3 mini have bootloop.
I Just give up.
I tried root with kingo /King root too. But those apps cant root this custom.
I use newst build and Twrp 2.8.0
 
 
9th August 2017, 04:44 PM |#432  
noc.jfcbs's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Hammer immer su jematt
Thanks Meter: 2,642
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurajmo

I tried those two options. But still i dont have root.
Twrp flash.
When i flashed magisk my S3 mini have bootloop.
I Just give up.
I tried root with kingo /King root too. But those apps cant root this custom.
I use newst build and Twrp 2.8.0

Sorry for you - maybe your TWRP makes trouble. If you read the linked post (obviously you didn't) you could have realised that I upgrade first to TWRP 3.0.2-0.
Personally, I haven't and won't ever use kingroot etc.
The Following User Says Thank You to noc.jfcbs For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift noc.jfcbs Ad-Free
9th August 2017, 04:50 PM |#433  
Kurajmo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Radomsko
Thanks Meter: 55
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by noc.jfcbs

Sorry for you - maybe your TWRP makes trouble. If you read the linked post (obviously you didn't) you could have realised that I upgrade first to TWRP 3.0.2-0.
Personally, I haven't and won't ever use kingroot etc.

I dont know. Maybe Twrp is a problem. But important question is. Why i dont have those kind of problems with this Twrp and Old cm11 from novafusion?
I dont know.
Anyway i needed root for xposed and obb on SD card.
I may live without root. Im tried of flashing roms, set up all my apps again etc.
Thanks for help. Have a nice day
14th August 2017, 09:51 AM |#434  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Wow
22nd August 2017, 06:19 PM |#435  
Kurajmo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Radomsko
Thanks Meter: 55
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by noc.jfcbs

Sorry for you - maybe your TWRP makes trouble. If you read the linked post (obviously you didn't) you could have realised that I upgrade first to TWRP 3.0.2-0.
Personally, I haven't and won't ever use kingroot etc.

Yesterday I upgrade my TWRP to 3.2.0 version.
Do a clean flash lineageos 13. Gaaps etc. Then flash recommended super su from chainfire like you said.
Still no root.
Then I flash magisk newest version.
Phone have bootloop.
I must repeat all proces.
You way to fix root. Not work.
I don't how you do this. But on my device.
I can't root this lineageos.
Simply I can't.

Is there any news about new build lineageos with fixed root?
Any info will be useful
30th October 2017, 02:00 PM |#436  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayvolt

So far I have tried it its awesome
Overclock 1150
mobile ril is working
Wifi is not working keep on searching
Bluetooth not working
Camera disconnect error

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

Battery heat and drain
At least sound and picture and I can install app
hoping Wifi or camera will be fix soon
Thank you for baking MR. 3liteking148

How did you overclock it to 1150MHz? Where is the kernel for it?

Sent from my Samsung SM-A310F using XDA Labs
The Following User Says Thank You to xEmre66 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xEmre66 Ad-Free
30th October 2017, 04:32 PM |#437  
I think 3liteking is working on the 3.4 kernel thanks to ChronoMonochrome's sources. He committed 16 days ago. He added golden support to the 3.4 kernel version.

Sent from my Samsung SM-A310F using XDA Labs
31st October 2017, 02:06 AM |#438  
gh0stzk's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 142
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xEmre66

I think 3liteking is working on the 3.4 kernel thanks to ChronoMonochrome's sources. He committed 16 days ago. He added golden support to the 3.4 kernel version.

That will be ****ingggg awesome.. A dream for old s3 mini
31st October 2017, 10:21 AM |#439  
Quote:
Originally Posted by gh0stzk

That will be ****ingggg awesome.. A dream for old s3 mini

Yes. I really want to compile it but I don't know if it's ready or not.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes