Need partition img

Search This thread

IkerST

Sep 6, 2016
Jalisco
Motorola One
POCO M3
Do somebody who have a s3 mini (i-8190L) can make, via twrp, a copy of the /dev/block/mmcblk0p4 partition and send it here, please.
You can do it by opening a terminal on TWRP and executing this command "dd of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p4 if=/sdcard/mmcblk0p4.img"
I would be very grateful if somebody helps me.

PurePower777

Sep 6, 2017
Do somebody who have a s3 mini (i-8190L) can make, via twrp, a copy of the /dev/block/mmcblk0p4 partition and send it here, please.
You can do it by opening a terminal on TWRP and executing this command "dd of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p4 if=/sdcard/mmcblk0p4.img"

You need MD5HDR(md5.img)?? Why ? Resetting counter ? BTW you typed wrong. first if then of correct command should be dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0p4 of=/sdcard/md5.img

Last edited:
Reactions: IkerST

PurePower777

Sep 6, 2017
I really don't know what is in that partition but a file that I flashed just before it broke, it only wrote there so I only need that image.

I have i8190 international, not l version. But i believe both uses the same. I can send you but i'm not responsible for brick :D
I believe someone will upload the file here. Sorry for my bad english.

Last edited:
Reactions: IkerST

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

You need MD5HDR(md5.img)?? Why ? Resetting counter ? BTW you typed wrong. first if then of correct command should be dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0p4 of=/sdcard/md5.img
    I really don't know what is in that partition but a file that I flashed just before it broke, it only wrote there so I only need that image.

I have i8190 international, not l version. But i believe both uses the same. I can send you but i'm not responsible for brick :D
    I believe someone will upload the file here. Sorry for my bad english.