FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][7.1.2] Lineage OS 14.1 (CyanogenMod) [stable: 20180109] [FULLY WORKING][ROOTED]

4,029 posts
Thanks Meter: 32,309

Post Reply Email Thread
19th April 2017, 05:52 PM |#11  
Flag Barinas
Thanks Meter: 3

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gh0stzk

Feeling more smooth and fast than RR atm.

What about battery life?

19th April 2017, 06:05 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 171

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by uptogeek

What about battery life?

I very satisfied, i know i need to wait 2 cycles of charge but atm battery, feels very good.
20th April 2017, 12:21 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
The difference
i little question, what´s the difference between ressurection x lineage x Open Kang

Is the interface
20th April 2017, 12:33 PM |#14  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpanegassi

i little question, what´s the difference between ressurection x lineage x Open Kang

Is the interface

RR very customizable rom, rr have lineage and omni stuff. A little bit heavy..

Lineage the rom everybody knows not so customizable. Smooth and battery in lineage is best than RR .

Aokp light weight but customizable rom, more than lineage less than RR. With this rom ur battery life must be very good, performance and smoothness too.
The Following User Says Thank You to gh0stzk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gh0stzk Ad-Free
20th April 2017, 12:39 PM |#15  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gh0stzk

RR very customizable rom, rr have lineage and omni stuff. A little bit heavy..

Lineage the rom everybody knows not so customizable. Smooth and battery in lineage is best than RR .

Aokp light weight but customizable rom, more than lineage less than RR. With this rom ur battery life must be very good, performance and smoothness too.

Thx for the detailed answer, so a think i´ll try Aokp frist
20th April 2017, 12:52 PM |#16  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpanegassi

Thx for the detailed answer, so a think i´ll try Aokp frist

Atm download recovery mode is broken, the download size is 234 bytes. We need to wait maclaw to fix it
The Following User Says Thank You to gh0stzk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gh0stzk Ad-Free
20th April 2017, 12:55 PM |#17  

More
Just a heads-up: I tried flashing both this rom and the RR version using Odin3 v3.09 and they both failed. Flashing cyanogenmod 12.1 worked fine.
20th April 2017, 04:54 PM |#18  
Flag Winterthur

More
Flashed OK, but not able to start TWRP anymore
Hi, just flashed the 20170419 rom, looks fine and everything went OK. Had wiped the s3mini before flashing the rom.

Everything worked fine, but as I did not flash GAPPs wanted to boot back into TWRP to add this, but the phone
always boots back into LineageOS. Trying to use vol up or vol down in combination with the two other buttons
gets the same result. The two screensymbols for "Back" and "Show open apps" left and right of the "Home" button
flash on and off rapidly, and finally LineageOS is started again.

Did I delete the TWRP also when wiping? How can I get back into recovery? Appreciate any help.

---->>>> Found the solution - sort of....:
a) Finally managed to get through the bootloop and to try older TWRP versions. The originally flashed version of TWRP (GT-I8190_TWRP_3.0.2-1.tar.md5) was impossible to open once the LineageOs was flashed, so I tried other, older versions and finally I am back in TWRP with (GT-I8190_TWRP_2.8.1.0.tar.md5). But when I try to flash Gapps (open_gapps-arm-7.1-nano-20170421.zip) The TWRP tells me that I have a Android 4.4 and that this version does not fit...... ??????. So I factory wiped and restor4ed the Backup, now I'm back in SamsungOS Android 4.1.2.

Any thoughts from the developers of this LineageOS unofficial build?
20th April 2017, 11:05 PM |#19  
Flag Antalya
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Camera can not record video. It freezes after touching the stop record button and when you try to open camera again, it says can not connect the camera.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bahaadir For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Bahaadir Ad-Free
21st April 2017, 04:37 AM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
1) Not working transfer data from PC to phone via USB cable
2) "zzmovee" causes it to hang and reboot.
3) Music app stutters VK.
21st April 2017, 06:09 AM |#21  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fergus2016

1) Not working transfer data from PC to phone via USB cable
2) "zzmovee" causes it to hang and reboot.
3) Music app stutters VK.

Tranfering data via usb works for me.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)