[ROM][7.1.2] Lineage OS 14.1 (CyanogenMod) [stable: 20180109] [FULLY WORKING][ROOTED]

Search This thread

TanByv

Feb 10, 2017
Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime
I can't connect to any Cellular Network (2G / 3G), SMS and Calling works. I'm using Vodafone Turkey as my provider. Works fine with OmniROM 4.4.4
If someone can help me please tell me which logs you need and I'll provide as soon as possible. Thanks!

Tried 20180109 and 20171215 builds. 3liteking148's LOS has the same issue as well.

Last edited:

00Deady

Dec 18, 2015
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
If it helps.

I did it in some other way: downloaded both ROM zip files, unzip the 20171011 file to extract the libraries files mentioned in the post. then put it where you can locate them; unzip the 20180109 ROM file, and copy the libraries files into system/lib/path, and then compress into zip file again ROM (rename it), flash it over the Nougat 7.1.2 (LineageOS 14.1) 20171215 build, wipe chache an dalvik and it's done !

Facebook videos and audio fx weren't working, after I did this it worked, also gallery playing videos as mentioned.

:good:
so, i've tried this method, i can't flash the file in twrp, i'm not sure if i messed up somewhere because i actually did as you told, except for that rename part, i've tried renaming the modified zip file(i took 6 lib files from 20171011 into 20180109) and it didn't work too, can you tell me where i did wrong? the end zip file size is about 290mb. maybe i did wrong on recompiling again?

Last edited:

Avennx

Mar 12, 2013
I have a problem playing my videos on youtube. I can't play any video. Is there any solution for this problem?

damon12

Feb 18, 2016
Hello!

This is development thread of Lineage OS 14.1 - Android 7.1.2 Nougat by NovaFusion.

Credits:
  • Macław

Thanks for support:
  • marcin1147
  • Meticulus

Huge thanks to Resurrection Remix / LineageOS team.

You can get it from http://novafusion.pl/.
Download is directly provided from our servers - it's fast, stable and fully resumable!

If you appreciate our work, please, use thanks button!

XDA:DevDB Information
Lineage OS 14.1 / Android 7.1 for S3 Mini, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S III Mini

Contributors
New Macław
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 20180109
Stable Release Date: 2018-01-09

Created 2017-04-19
Last Updated 2018-01-09

Great work! It works fine on my 8190N (variant with NFC), except the NFC part is missing :(
Any chance to add the NFC back?

Reactions: redy 87

M47Z

Dec 12, 2011
Just installed this on a friends phone. Great rom thanks for the effort!
In case anyone wondering where to download the latest version:
h t t p : / / 3.get.novafusion.pl/?id=1891#

However can not get video recording to work in this version. Tried to fix by replacing the libs like mentioned here, did not help! Tried third party cameras (simple camera and open camera) same issue.
Has anyone been able to get video recording working with 20180109? Is there an older version where it works (although it would be sad as 20180109 has improved battery life and ram usage...)?

if there is still some interest, I can deliver a new build

Too late to call you up on this one? ;) Hope dies last!

Last edited:

M47Z

Dec 12, 2011
Ook so as said, I tried to replace the libs as mentioned, did not work.
Then I just went all in: replaced the whole libs folder in 20180109 with the one in 20171011 (where the recommended libs come from).
Flashed it and... tadaa! Video recording and playing with stock camera/gallery working.
So do I totally have no idea what I am doing? True. Did I maybe revert bugfixes done in new version or just screw up things in general? Very well possible!
However camera works and I can not find any new bugs after trying for a short while. So if anyone wants to try out, here is the modified zip:

h t t p s : / / www109.zippyshare.com/v/GiSSNgNZ/file.html

Just flash as usually. Let me know if this works!
Someone with more skill than me could probably find out what library is actually causing the issue (instead of just replacing all of them).

PS:
@New Macław, if you read this: Is a new build still an option? Or did you quit this phone for good? If you don't plan to develop for this phone any more, could you reconsider making the source public? I get that you did not want to publish when still developing, but if you don't develop any more for this device, what is the point in keeping it secret? Thanks for years of hard work you did for us! ?

NeoPreacher

Dec 4, 2012
Bielefeld
Moto G5 Plus
Redmi Note 8
I want to use this ROM with microG. I downloaded the current Nonodroid microG package from here:
https://downloads.nanolx.org/NanoDroid/Stable/
and I installed it with this tutorial https://android.gadgethacks.com/how...le-play-services-prevent-data-mining-0193787/. But the Google services do not work, because this ROM does not support signature spoofing. How can I solve this problem?

Did you use nanodroid patcher too? It patches the support for signature spoofing

New Macław

Dec 16, 2012
Cracow
novafusion.pl
Ook so as said, I tried to replace the libs as mentioned, did not work.
Then I just went all in: replaced the whole libs folder in 20180109 with the one in 20171011 (where the recommended libs come from).
Flashed it and... tadaa! Video recording and playing with stock camera/gallery working.
So do I totally have no idea what I am doing? True. Did I maybe revert bugfixes done in new version or just screw up things in general? Very well possible!
However camera works and I can not find any new bugs after trying for a short while. So if anyone wants to try out, here is the modified zip:

h t t p s : / / www109.zippyshare.com/v/GiSSNgNZ/file.html

Just flash as usually. Let me know if this works!
Someone with more skill than me could probably find out what library is actually causing the issue (instead of just replacing all of them).

PS:
@New Macław, if you read this: Is a new build still an option? Or did you quit this phone for good? If you don't plan to develop for this phone any more, could you reconsider making the source public? I get that you did not want to publish when still developing, but if you don't develop any more for this device, what is the point in keeping it secret? Thanks for years of hard work you did for us!

i don't know if I still have sources somewhere. will check when will have more free time. regards.

Crayvolt

Mar 22, 2013
EL-DORADO
hope you can bake us for more..
in your free time...
welcome back

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

almost bakers abandon this thread I think

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello!

This is development thread of Lineage OS 14.1 - Android 7.1.2 Nougat by NovaFusion.

Credits:
    • Macław

Thanks for support:
    • marcin1147
    • Meticulus

Huge thanks to Resurrection Remix / LineageOS team.

You can get it from http://novafusion.pl/.
    Download is directly provided from our servers - it's fast, stable and fully resumable!

If you appreciate our work, please, use thanks button!

XDA:DevDB Information
    Lineage OS 14.1 / Android 7.1 for S3 Mini, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S III Mini

Contributors
    New Macław
    ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 20180109
    Stable Release Date: 2018-01-09

Created 2017-04-19
    Last Updated 2018-01-09
    Features:
    • RIL (phone/SMS/3G)
    • audio (both speakers/headphones/microphone)
    • Wi-fi
    • Bluetooth 4.0 with LE support A2DP
    • fully working GPS/Glonass/A-GPS with very fast and stable fix - only one Nougat for S3 Mini with fully working navigation!
    • sensors
    • compass
    • camera / camcorder including AF
    • video playing
    • 2D/3D HW Acceleration
    • all native tethers (Wifi/BT/USB)
    • Google Play
    • CPU sleep mode
    • MTP
    • ADB
    • no tearing
    • tripple buffering
    • external storage
    • f2fs filesystem support
    • offline charging
    • all video playing support (including YouTube 480p)

Issues:
    • not known
    uploading release...

didn't expected it, huh?
    if there is still some interest, I can deliver a new build
    New release statement!

Sorry for low activity here last time but I've decided to remake whole device tree and patches without modifying system core as much as possible in order to make Android O in future.

Now it's ready. With better performance, stability and major fixes.

First release of new Android N ROMs series this week. I planned to publish it today, but global OVH blackdown has corrupted this plan.

See you later ;)