FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][7.1.2] Resurrection Remix [stable: 20171220] [FULLY WORKING] [ROOTED]

4,029 posts
Thanks Meter: 32,309
 
Post Reply Email Thread
10th April 2017, 05:59 PM |#21  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by New Macław

Yes, latest one. But please wait for next release, this one is quite unstable and works only on one revision of S3 Mini.

Wich one releases its work? 1 of 3 if i`m remember correctly.
 
 
12th April 2017, 11:15 AM |#22  
New Macław's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Cracow
Thanks Meter: 32,309
 
More
Stable release today!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to New Macław For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift New Macław Ad-Free
12th April 2017, 02:23 PM |#23  
New Macław's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Cracow
Thanks Meter: 32,309
 
More
New stable release is out!

http://novafusion.pl/
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to New Macław For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift New Macław Ad-Free
12th April 2017, 05:19 PM |#24  
Aayhan's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
samsung boot logo stayed (Nougat 7.1.1 (Resurrection Remix) 20170412)
12th April 2017, 06:27 PM |#25  
Member
Flag Caracas
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by New Macław

New stable release is out!

http://novafusion.pl/

First upgraded from 6.0.1, later a clean installation.
Thanks anyway for your effort.

Samsung boot loop. With and without gapps.
S3 mini GT I8190
Twrp 2.8.0.0
12th April 2017, 06:31 PM |#26  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
12th April 2017, 08:04 PM |#27  
New Macław's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Cracow
Thanks Meter: 32,309
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbe2

First upgraded from 6.0.1, later a clean installation.
Thanks anyway for your effort.

Samsung boot loop. With and without gapps.
S3 mini GT I8190
Twrp 2.8.0.0

Flashed by recovery? Using f2fs?

I am sure this release is 100% working. we need to investigate your case. I am almost sure download has been broken - please, redownload the package and check MD5.
The Following User Says Thank You to New Macław For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift New Macław Ad-Free
12th April 2017, 08:20 PM |#28  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by New Macław

Flashed by recovery? Using f2fs?

I am sure this release is 100% working. we need to investigate your case.

Even if I format System/Data/Cache with TWRP to f2fs, when i press Install it automatically format System EXT4 and after a few seconds it says Success.
After reboot stuck on Samsung Logo.
12th April 2017, 08:21 PM |#29  
New Macław's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Cracow
Thanks Meter: 32,309
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willekin

Even if I format System/Data/Cache with TWRP to f2fs, when i press Install it automatically format System EXT4 and after a few seconds it says Success.

Use ext4 only. Probably f2fs support is too unstable for now!
12th April 2017, 08:25 PM |#30  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by New Macław

Use ext4 only. Probably f2fs support is too unstable for now!

I also tried that, format all to EXT4 but after reboot stuck on Samsung Logo.

This Release takes only a few seconds to install (max 5 sec.)
The Release from 05.04.17 took much longer.
The Following User Says Thank You to Willekin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Willekin Ad-Free
12th April 2017, 08:47 PM |#31  
New Macław's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Cracow
Thanks Meter: 32,309
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willekin

I also tried that, format all to EXT4 but after reboot stuck on Samsung Logo.

This Release takes only a few seconds to install (max 5 sec.)
The Release from 05.04.17 took much longer.

Something is wrong with your ZIP. Please redownload it. We've already confirmed on Facebook that issue was F2FS.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes