Root Explorer Icons

Search This thread

xanaxdroid

Jun 29, 2010
Seattle
What it is:
Here are some icons i put together from various sources, which i credit in the file. I plan to add more sooner or later(probably later).

How to install:
Extract files and pick what icons you want to use (I prefer ubudao) then put them in "/sdcard/SpeedSoftware/icons" then in the menu select custom.

Where to download:
https://app.box.com/s/9pbxdsoq3aznfr72pann

Here are some previews:

First one is ubudao

Second one is faenza

Third one is hydroxygen

Fourth one is faience

Attachments

• ubudao-preview.png
    ubudao-preview.png
    114.9 KB · Views: 1,824
  • faenza-preview.png
    faenza-preview.png
    71.4 KB · Views: 1,851
  • hydroxygen-preview.png
    hydroxygen-preview.png
    58.8 KB · Views: 1,807
  • faience-preview.png
    faience-preview.png
    93 KB · Views: 1,678
Last edited:

GuccizBud

Nov 9, 2013
I like ubudao best as well , thx for the set. Two and a half years after the last post, this thread is still the 1st search result for "icon set for root explorer".  Btw, if you don't have the SpeedSoftware folder you probably deleted it at some point as it's automatically created by the app upon installation, going back to the earliest versions. But other than for icon sets, the folder is only used by the app for .zip (or .tar) archive creation/extraction. Look at your preferences under "Archive Preferences" and see if you redirected the path elsewhere; if so, you likely then deleted the SpeedSoftware folder, or did so at some later point. If the archive paths still include "SpeedSoftware" you just haven't used the app for archiving purposes, as the paths specified in Archive Preferences will be recreated on the fly if they're absent at the time the app's archiving function is invoked.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    What it is:
    Here are some icons i put together from various sources, which i credit in the file. I plan to add more sooner or later(probably later).

How to install:
    Extract files and pick what icons you want to use (I prefer ubudao) then put them in "/sdcard/SpeedSoftware/icons" then in the menu select custom.

Where to download:
    https://app.box.com/s/9pbxdsoq3aznfr72pann

Here are some previews:

First one is ubudao

Second one is faenza

Third one is hydroxygen

Fourth one is faience
    Linux!!

The faience icons are nice too :cool:

Sent from my buttered S3
    Linux!!

The faience icons are nice too :cool:

Sent from my buttered S3

Yes they are, I'll add them to the next "release".

Edit: I added it.
    Your welcome. Thought I'd share because I think it makes it look better.

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 4 Beta