Custom Splash Screen Sprint/Boost/Virgin Mobile s3 Touchwiz Roms and some AOSP Roms

Search This thread

Ainz_Ooal_Gown

Attention!!!!!!!!: will keep this thread updated and current as long as i still have a working phone with internet or a computer with internet that's a promise to you all

REMEMBER: if you like my splash screens and download one don't forget to press thanks or go to the creators of what i use to build and thank them okay :)

See Post #8 for part 2 :D

See Post #13 for part 3 :D

See Post #31 for Part 4 and new info :)

Here is part 5 :) on Post #94

See post #117 for part 6 still making these :)

Remember i love your faces :)

I have made custom splash screens for the Sprint, Boost and Virgin Mobile S3 variant (only ones tested, since its the same basic model)

I will upload more splash screens to this thread as i make them. Any sprint/boost/virgin mobile touchwiz rom Dev is welcome to use any splash screen i make as there official rom splash screen and if you want a personalized one post the picture and ill do my best to make it for you.

You can try on other variants, but i have no idea if it will work so don't hate me if you end up with a brick. Since i have only tested with the variant above.....this splash screen has been tested on Tribute Rom and Wicked X v7.2 Rom in theory it should work on other Touchwiz based roms if they have the same kernel so check with you rom maker to see if it will work on your rom and sadly i haven't tried it with AOSP yet but you're more then welcome to just report back with results.....

In order to install download whichever splash screen you will like then transfer it to your internal SD/storage then reboot into recovery (tested on Philiz Touch) make a backup of your current rom just to be safe then install like any other zip then after wipe cache and dalvik cache then reboot and enjoy your new splash screen :).

PS. i used this to build but i had to replace what was in the Kernel and Meta-INF with a working Wicked X v7.2 splash screen's Kernel and Meta-INF stuff.

under this line you will find edits/updates
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: Added 3 more splash screens :D 2 for tribute rom and 1 regular splash screen.

Edit: Added sons of Ireland S3 splash screen tho i couldn't match the black well enough but i will try to match it in the next build and add/remove what you guys either like or don't like.

Edit: 7 more Anime Main Character Splash Screens see Post #8 for last 2 Splash Screens from this update and for the 4 i just added today and any other ones i make :D.

Edit My splash screens work on most if not all Touchwiz based Roms also on AOSP side every one posted from 4.3 and up to CM12 and Liquid Smooth (only 5.0 roms as of now) all AOSP Roms require Gapps.

Edit: My splash screens will work on stock ND8/NDC rooted 4.4.2 and stock NF4 rooted 4.4.2 for the Sph-L710T

Attachments

• GorillazSplashScreenS3.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 389
  • GorillazSplashScreenS3.jpg
    GorillazSplashScreenS3.jpg
    255.7 KB · Views: 1,725
  • SpidermanS3SplashScreen.zip
    992.8 KB · Views: 185
  • SpidermanS3SplashScreen.jpg
    SpidermanS3SplashScreen.jpg
    256.2 KB · Views: 1,711
  • TributeSplashScreen2..S3.zip
    1,008.3 KB · Views: 46
  • TributeSplashScreenS3.zip
    1,000.9 KB · Views: 54
  • TributeSplashScreenS3.jpg
    TributeSplashScreenS3.jpg
    251.6 KB · Views: 1,600
  • HitmanRebornS3.zip
    982.5 KB · Views: 105
  • HitmanRebornS3.jpg
    HitmanRebornS3.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 1,563
  • IchigoKurosakiS3.zip
    777.6 KB · Views: 90
  • IchigoKurosakiS3.jpg
    IchigoKurosakiS3.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 1,594
  • KidGokuS3.jpg
    KidGokuS3.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 1,540
  • MonkeyDLuffyS3.jpg
    MonkeyDLuffyS3.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 1,504
  • MonkeyDLuffyS3.zip
    802.4 KB · Views: 72
  • KidGokuS3.zip
    747.8 KB · Views: 114
  • NarutoUzamakiS3.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 154
  • NarutoUzamakiS3.jpg
    NarutoUzamakiS3.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 1,550
Last edited:

Ainz_Ooal_Gown

Im trying to get this for my splash screen,if u can thanks.

sent from my rooted 4.4.2 wicked pissah x sprint samsung galaxy s3 all the way from south "southie" Boston.

okay will do ill have to try it out on mine first to see if it looks right (aspect ratio) would you like anything else on it?

Ainz_Ooal_Gown

Part 2

last 2 from this update :D will post more on this post

under this line will be my edits/updates
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: added 4 new Wicked X splash screens (regular,sprint,boost,virgin ones) :D enjoy i have tested them on the NDC bootloader.....but the kernel and meta-INF stuff come from a splash screen which was made for Wicked X v 7.1 on the ND8 Bootloader i believe so you should be fine :)

Edit: Adding one more Boost Wicked X Splash screen

Update: I'm done for now will upload more when i make them and if you ask for some :)

Edit a few more splash screens

Attachments

• NatsuDragneelS3.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 60
  • NatsuDragneelS3.jpg
    NatsuDragneelS3.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 862
  • PortugasDAceS3.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 33
  • PortugasDAceS3.jpg
    PortugasDAceS3.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 841
  • WickedXSkullS3.jpg
    WickedXSkullS3.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 823
  • WXSkullSprintS3.jpg
    WXSkullSprintS3.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 819
  • WXSkullSprintS3.zip
    984.1 KB · Views: 33
  • WickedXSkullS3.zip
    974.4 KB · Views: 47
  • WXSkullBoostS3.zip
    985.4 KB · Views: 34
  • WXSkullBoostS3.jpg
    WXSkullBoostS3.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 776
  • WXSkullVirginS3.zip
    996.8 KB · Views: 39
  • WXSkullVirginS3.jpg
    WXSkullVirginS3.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 768
  • WXSAOBoostS3.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 43
  • WXSAOBoostS3.jpg
    WXSAOBoostS3.jpg
    217.5 KB · Views: 766
  • BoostSAOS3.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 37
  • BoostSAOS3.jpg
    BoostSAOS3.jpg
    216.8 KB · Views: 745
  • BatmanXSuperman.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 205
  • BatmanXSuperman.jpg
    BatmanXSuperman.jpg
    246.2 KB · Views: 795
  • BoostBM_SM.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 52
  • BoostBM_SM.jpg
    BoostBM_SM.jpg
    245.4 KB · Views: 805
Last edited:

pankakeman

Feb 16, 2012
monrovia ca
cool man

Hey can you make this one for the sprint wicked x rom nd8..thank you man

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-07-11-01-30-43_20140711015939178.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-07-11-01-30-43_20140711015939178.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 525

Ainz_Ooal_Gown

Part 3

New splash screens :D

follow same instructions as in OP

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: 10 new splash screens Totoro and Spirit Rom are the only previews that were allowed because of file size :/ so for the others you'll have to flash and be surprised :)

AC=Assassins Creed logo

CB=Circuit Board

Attachments

• DarthMal.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 54
  • DarthMal.jpg
    DarthMal.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 647
  • BoostTardis.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 29
  • BoostTardis.jpg
    BoostTardis.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 657
  • AC.zip
    786.4 KB · Views: 27
  • ACBoost.zip
    786.6 KB · Views: 17
  • Deadpool.zip
    605 KB · Views: 51
  • Rush.zip
    916.5 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

Ainz_Ooal_Gown

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Attention!!!!!!!!: will keep this thread updated and current as long as i still have a working phone with internet or a computer with internet that's a promise to you all

REMEMBER: if you like my splash screens and download one don't forget to press thanks or go to the creators of what i use to build and thank them okay :)

See Post #8 for part 2 :D

See Post #13 for part 3 :D

See Post #31 for Part 4 and new info :)

Here is part 5 :) on Post #94

See post #117 for part 6 still making these :)

Remember i love your faces :)

I have made custom splash screens for the Sprint, Boost and Virgin Mobile S3 variant (only ones tested, since its the same basic model)

I will upload more splash screens to this thread as i make them. Any sprint/boost/virgin mobile touchwiz rom Dev is welcome to use any splash screen i make as there official rom splash screen and if you want a personalized one post the picture and ill do my best to make it for you.

You can try on other variants, but i have no idea if it will work so don't hate me if you end up with a brick. Since i have only tested with the variant above.....this splash screen has been tested on Tribute Rom and Wicked X v7.2 Rom in theory it should work on other Touchwiz based roms if they have the same kernel so check with you rom maker to see if it will work on your rom and sadly i haven't tried it with AOSP yet but you're more then welcome to just report back with results.....

In order to install download whichever splash screen you will like then transfer it to your internal SD/storage then reboot into recovery (tested on Philiz Touch) make a backup of your current rom just to be safe then install like any other zip then after wipe cache and dalvik cache then reboot and enjoy your new splash screen :).

PS. i used this to build but i had to replace what was in the Kernel and Meta-INF with a working Wicked X v7.2 splash screen's Kernel and Meta-INF stuff.

Edit: Added 3 more splash screens :D 2 for tribute rom and 1 regular splash screen.

Edit: Added sons of Ireland S3 splash screen tho i couldn't match the black well enough but i will try to match it in the next build and add/remove what you guys either like or don't like.

Edit: 7 more Anime Main Character Splash Screens see Post #8 for last 2 Splash Screens from this update and for the 4 i just added today and any other ones i make :D.

Edit My splash screens work on most if not all Touchwiz based Roms also on AOSP side every one posted from 4.3 and up to CM12 and Liquid Smooth (only 5.0 roms as of now) all AOSP Roms require Gapps.

Edit: My splash screens will work on stock ND8/NDC rooted 4.4.2 and stock NF4 rooted 4.4.2 for the Sph-L710T
    Part 3

New splash screens :D

Edit: 10 new splash screens Totoro and Spirit Rom are the only previews that were allowed because of file size :/ so for the others you'll have to flash and be surprised :)

AC=Assassins Creed logo

CB=Circuit Board
    Here's another image i just did

8a2e8y6e.jpg

Sent from my DirtyZombieCorn SGS3 using Skyblue Tapatalk 2
    Part 5

I'm back guys with Part 5.......just I had to start from scratch cause my hard drive crashed but I have a new one now and here is the beginning of part 5 I will upload more later :)

new info and edits below this line

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

added 6 plash screens to part 5 and i even added the stock splash screen for the people that don't like the custom ones i made or the ones that don't like the Ktoonsez splash screen that came with the Ktoonsez custom kernel :)

added 2 Wicked X splash screens

added 7 more splash screens :D

new CM12 splash screen

NEW* LiquidSmooth V4 LP splash screen

even NEWER* J.A.R.V.I.S splash screen Mark 1 :)
    part 4

New splash screens :)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Will no longer post a preview img since they are getting too big to post...so you will know the name but not what it looks like :p and the first one on Part 4 is completely drawn by me :)

added 5FDP splash screen :)

added some more splash screens :)

more splash screens enjoy good people :D

dingermtb i edited some of your work slightly and added 4 new splash screens hope you like them :)

i added 2 more instead of 3 cause i got lazy sorry peoples but enjoy the 2 i did post :)

filled part 4 i will start a part 5 soon and remember i love your faces :)