In short this is simply a early look as to what CM12 will have to offer. You will be experiencing lollipop the way Google and the Cyan team has set fit. Please keep in mind that these are still early development so there will be issues.
Small note of features up to latest build
· Quick Pull-down
· Brightness Control from Status bar
· Notification count
· Option to turn on Nav Bars (if you want the full Lollipop look)
· Ambient Display
· under the hood stuff
· Many more...(soon?)
We can and will not take any responsibility for bricked devices or lost data. So please watch out!
- Make a (Nandroid) Backup of your current ROM
- Full WIPE (wipe data/factory reset + wipe cache partition + wipe dalvik cache)
- Select ROM from sdcard
- Install ROM
- After flashing, reboot device (First reboot will take a while)
- Enjoy CM12 on your device!
BETA 1 (TEST BUILD) [17/12/14]
- First release
-Note: Stock Camera dose not work but third party ones have been find useful and data may be lost
To stay updated on the original post and see what is happening when it happens see my Google Plus
Ps: I own the Sprint Gs3 so if anyone wishes to help in the development it will much appreciated