Samsung Galaxy S3 Verizon Bootloader Unlock for 4.4.2?

Search This thread

MTGMage

Jan 2, 2016
Hello, I apologize if I post this in the wrong thread for I am new to the community but I was wondering if there has been a bootloader unlock method for the Verizon S3 running 4.4.2. I've been searching for a couple hours and can only find unlock methods for either 4.1.2 or threads from 2014 saying you can't do it. I was wondering if there has been a method found yet. Thank you :)

Reactions: eh1san1

ShapesBlue

May 9, 2012
Hello, I apologize if I post this in the wrong thread for I am new to the community but I was wondering if there has been a bootloader unlock method for the Verizon S3 running 4.4.2. I've been searching for a couple hours and can only find unlock methods for either 4.1.2 or threads from 2014 saying you can't do it. I was wondering if there has been a method found yet. Thank you :)

Nope not as of yet. I would be just about certain there won't be an unlock method at any point

Sent from my Nexus 6

Reactions: MTGMage

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Nope not as of yet. I would be just about certain there won't be an unlock method at any point

Sent from my Nexus 6