[Q] Bypass activation prepaid Verizon s3

Search This thread

jam0688

Jun 27, 2012
Arkansas
I have the prepaid Verizon of the Verizon s3. Samsung sch-i535pp and i would like to bypass the activation screen ive tried the other methods for the regular Verizon s3 and it doesn't work. Has anyone got a method to work. My phone is activated ut i did a hard reset and am stuck at activation screen. Help?

crazed_

May 29, 2008
I am having the same issue, its running 4.4 and none of the previous bypasses work (tapping left, right, left, right, vol. +)

MrClean402

Feb 23, 2014
Lincoln
www.facebook.com
SCH-i535PP w/ 4.4 Activation Bypass

I am having the same issue. Model is Samsung SCH-i535PP, or the no-SIM 3G only pre-paid version for Verizon. I have tried every # code in the emergency dialer and every combination of screen tapping magic and nothing works. Anyone here figure anything out?

Blaze333

Oct 22, 2014
bypass activation

I have the prepaid Verizon of the Verizon s3. Samsung sch-i535pp and i would like to bypass the activation screen ive tried the other methods for the regular Verizon s3 and it doesn't work. Has anyone got a method to work. My phone is activated ut i did a hard reset and am stuck at activation screen. Help?

The only way I have found to by pass the activation screen is to select language then activate wen operator comes on hit couple keys on dial pad then menu add to contacts then it will ask if u have new or existing acc hit either 1 then it will let u conect to wifi once conected go bac to dial screen hit s voice ( looks like microphone) but u hav to b connected to Internet tell it to open settings in settings go to home screen mode pick 1 and then your no longer stuck at activation lock until u factory reset agin .....

Last edited:

Avgknoitall

Aug 21, 2015
Thanks blaze333 your way worked for me

The only way I have found to by pass the activation screen is to select language then activate wen operator comes on hit couple keys on dial pad then menu add to contacts then it will ask if u have new or existing acc hit either 1 then it will let u conect to wifi once conected go bac to dial screen hit s voice ( looks like microphone) but u hav to b connected to Internet tell it to open settings in settings go to home screen mode pick 1 and then your no long
er stuck
at activation lock until u factory reset agin .....
this worked for me verizon s3 pp

silverstar1323

Sep 12, 2017
Atlanta
The only way I have found to by pass the activation screen is to select language then activate wen operator comes on hit couple keys on dial pad then menu add to contacts then it will ask if u have new or existing acc hit either 1 then it will let u conect to wifi once conected go bac to dial screen hit s voice ( looks like microphone) but u hav to b connected to Internet tell it to open settings in settings go to home screen mode pick 1 and then your no longer stuck at activation lock until u factory reset agin .....
Do you have any ideas on how to get the drop-down menu to work?

Sokoloft

Nov 10, 2016

When my I535PP was working, I remember using this bypass. If you install apps that give Notifications and leave the phone on for a half a month or so strait and the bar should pop up. But if you hit the home button, or go to restart the phone your notification bar will go away, and send you back to the activation wizzard. I guess it's just the way it works. Use a home button alternative app. I mapped the hold down to settings and the tap to recently used apps, kinda like a task manager. Worked great until my wifi decided to stop working :(

Good luck, hope this helped!

Reactions: silverstar1323

Sokoloft

Nov 10, 2016
Thank you! Your info is much appreciated! :cyclops:

No problem, and just so you know this is the specific app I was using:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.home.button.bottom&hl=en

Enjoy! :)

PS: The app will also open while you're in the activation wizzard. Just let it sit there for a little bit when you first boot it up. If you have it set to open up settings you can hold it down and get into the settings without having to do the whole going to contacts and speech thing. Essentially skipping those steps. (Your phone might have to be rooted though)

Last edited:
Reactions: silverstar1323

silverstar1323

Sep 12, 2017
Atlanta

PS: The app will also open while you're in the activation wizzard. Just let it sit there for a little bit when you first boot it up. If you have it set to open up settings you can hold it down and get into the settings without having to do the whole going to contacts and speech thing. Essentially skipping those steps. (Your phone might have to be rooted though)
Awesome! ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    bypass activation

When my I535PP was working, I remember using this bypass. If you install apps that give Notifications and leave the phone on for a half a month or so strait and the bar should pop up. But if you hit the home button, or go to restart the phone your notification bar will go away, and send you back to the activation wizzard. I guess it's just the way it works. Use a home button alternative app. I mapped the hold down to settings and the tap to recently used apps, kinda like a task manager. Worked great until my wifi decided to stop working :(

Good luck, hope this helped!
    Thank you! Your info is much appreciated! :cyclops: