[Q] I Have a Question

Search This thread

Speedy712

Dec 8, 2013
So, as the title states I have a question. There is a service out there that will downgrade your GS3 from 4.3 or 4.4.2 to 4.1.2 with an unlocked bootloader. So if someone has a service and has figured it out already then how come the devs here haven't made any progress? I mean don't get me wrong I love all the devs and very much appreciate all there hard work but how come we haven't figured it out yet? who knows maybe by posting this, one of the devs will look this up and realize that they know this person and they will work together to help out our community for free because I know im not paying 50 bucks for that! Thanks!

BattsNotIncld

Oct 25, 2011
So, as the title states I have a question. There is a service out there that will downgrade your GS3 from 4.3 or 4.4.2 to 4.1.2 with an unlocked bootloader. So if someone has a service and has figured it out already then how come the devs here haven't made any progress? I mean don't get me wrong I love all the devs and very much appreciate all there hard work but how come we haven't figured it out yet? who knows maybe by posting this, one of the devs will look this up and realize that they know this person and they will work together to help out our community for free because I know im not paying 50 bucks for that! Thanks!

The service you are referring to (provided by mobiletechvideos.com) is not a simple software hack, but rather a full-scale hardware hack. That means taking your device apart and messing with the internal hardware. It involves taking your eMMC chip off the main board, reprogramming it, and soldering it back on. It is not DIY.

Last edited:

Speedy712

Dec 8, 2013
Well thank you very much for clearing that up for me. Now I feel like an a** for not doing my research before hand. But that is why I love this community and why it is one of the best ones. the devs here are so friendly and helpful. Like I said thank you so much and happy modding! :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

The service you are referring to (provided by mobiletechvideos.com) is not a simple software hack, but rather a full-scale hardware hack. That means taking your device apart and messing with the internal hardware. It involves taking your eMMC chip off the main board, reprogramming it, and soldering it back on. It is not DIY.