FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Anyone get the 2012 London Olympics Cover?

1,064 posts
Thanks Meter: 105

Post Reply Email Thread
Wondering if anyone here go their hands on this cover while at London or online and if so, how you like it on your phone?

I the chance to get my hands on a new cover in the box and unopened - mind you I don't even have an SGS3 (yet).

15th August 2012, 08:34 PM |#2  
Phoenix, AZ
Thanks Meter: 75

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by quailallstar

Wondering if anyone here go their hands on this cover while at London or online and if so, how you like it on your phone?

I the chance to get my hands on a new cover in the box and unopened - mind you I don't even have an SGS3 (yet).

Kind of funny that the girl in the picture is staring at a flip cover closed over an SG3 screen "How do I see the Internets and how many wifi's does it have?"
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to coojoe1000 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift coojoe1000 Ad-Free
15th August 2012, 08:59 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ormond Beach, FL

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by coojoe1000

Kind of funny that the girl in the picture is staring at a flip cover closed over an SG3 screen "How do I see the Internets and how many wifi's does it have?"

LMAO that was funny....
16th August 2012, 09:38 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 325

More
I have 2 of the white flip covers. Unused and boxed. I have a blue s3 so I didn't really want to use them.

If someone has the blue limited edition back cover that came with new phones, I'd be happy to do a swap for one of mine. Send me a pm if you're interested.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to AMoosa For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AMoosa Ad-Free
16th August 2012, 10:05 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 388

More
I'd like to get my hands on her.
The Following User Says Thank You to VikingoRMCF For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift VikingoRMCF Ad-Free
16th August 2012, 11:03 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ormond Beach, FL

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMoosa

I have 2 of the white flip covers. Unused and boxed. I have a blue s3 so I didn't really want to use them.

If someone has the blue limited edition back cover that came with new phones, I'd be happy to do a swap for one of mine. Send me a pm if you're interested.

Sent you a PM.
17th August 2012, 08:14 AM |#7  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by quailallstar

Sent you a PM.

Did you get my reply?

17th August 2012, 11:35 PM |#8  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 225

More
i ALMOST got one for free. i was checking out the samsung booth at st. pancras eurostar termianl and the rep started chatting me up. I told him I was looking at the multicolored flip covers they had because they were $50 in the US and he said he would go grab me one of the olympic ones for free since they had them for promo. he disappeared for a few minutes and then came back looking disappointed as they had already given them all out. he said to come back in 2 days but i was already on my way out to france
13th September 2012, 08:26 AM |#9  

More
Unlucky. I still have both of mine, if you'd like to buy one? :P

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium HD app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)