20th October 2014, 05:59 AM |#2  
Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by davc

Best case for full protection ? FULL! whole phone for my work at factory

which 1 do you recommand me ?

Most likely the Lifeproof case or Otterbox Defender case.
24th October 2014, 06:48 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
I wouldn't recommend the deffender. Commuter is less bulky, but the protection level is the same

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
20th November 2014, 02:29 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Verus THOR.

Wyszło z ->>>?<<<- Your Phone.Your Rules.Your Way.
The Following User Says Thank You to gore2kill4 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gore2kill4 Ad-Free
25th November 2014, 08:12 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I have had an Otterbox Commuter on mine for the last two years. Saved my phone from spills, drops, and all sorts of other abuse. Though it is starting to show signs of wear. But it's more than two years in at this point. I am satisfied with it.

Just search "Otterbox Commuter S3" on Amazon
25th December 2014, 05:47 PM |#6  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pretzels

I have had an Otterbox Commuter on mine for the last two years. Saved my phone from spills, drops, and all sorts of other abuse. Though it is starting to show signs of wear. But it's more than two years in at this point. I am satisfied with it.

Just search "Otterbox Commuter S3" on Amazon

I'd recommend the otterbox defender for folks who are hard on phones. I've dropped mine from 20ft two times without any issues. This was about a year ago. My only complaint is the rubber shell after a while will slowly start to not conform to the case. But get online and make a claim as their cases are lifetime warranty.
26th December 2014, 08:31 PM |#7  
I say life proof or PEPK Ultimate
I have the life proof nuude case on my S3 here. I've dropped it a few times (intentionally and unintentionally) and even ran it under my kitchen faucet for a few minutes. It's still holding up with no issues and I did all that months ago.

For factory work however, I recommend the life proof fre case due to the built in screen protector. However if you want to go full on drop protection get the PEPK Ultimate case. It's made of metal that holds together with screws you screw in and has a glass or plastic like screen protector, but it's not waterproof.
31st December 2014, 04:28 AM |#8  
Flag Miami
Thanks Meter: 14

Donate to Me
More
I have the
Otterbox Defender
installed on my S3

I personally took out the Otterbox screen protector in the case
and replaced it with
"Tempered Glass" technology.

I definitely would recommend both these products to future S3 owners.
15th February 2018, 06:04 PM |#9  

More
Any suggestions on which brand of faucets is the best? Want years of reliability with very hard water, with solid/heavy construction. Considering Kohler's Solid Brass (Antique series). Anyone have experience with any other brands?
2nd December 2018, 01:48 AM |#10  

More
Tempered glass plus Puregear Dueltak heavy duty case. Tanky but not too bulky. Amazing grip.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)