FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Chosing good and cheap headphones

4 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By eazzys, Junior Member on 11th August 2012, 01:57 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello, I would like to ask for help in chosing a good headphones for my S3. What I am searching for headphones with good bass ( I listen to lots of Drum & Bass and Dubstep). So after searching I found these 3 headphones MEElectronics M9P , JVC Xtreme Xplosives Headphones, JVC HAFX1X Xtreme Xplosives In Ear Canal Headphones .

So my question is this, are these headphones compatible with the S3 ? And also on this price range to 25 pounds max, is there any better headphones ?

Also I've read about Noisehush NX80, but people say they are not so good. What are your opinions on this one too.

11th August 2012, 03:28 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eazzys

Hello, I would like to ask for help in chosing a good headphones for my S3. What I am searching for headphones with good bass ( I listen to lots of Drum & Bass and Dubstep). So after searching I found these 3 headphones MEElectronics M9P , JVC Xtreme Xplosives Headphones, JVC HAFX1X Xtreme Xplosives In Ear Canal Headphones .

So my question is this, are these headphones compatible with the S3 ? And also on this price range to 25 pounds max, is there any better headphones ?

Also I've read about Noisehush NX80, but people say they are not so good. What are your opinions on this one too.

Look at some posted reviews at http://www.head-fi.org/

I personally use Sennheiser MX 580s.
11th August 2012, 03:38 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
There are decent cheap ones from monoprice..
http://www.monoprice.com/mobile/Prod...goryId=1082303

http://m.lifehacker.com/5927570/the-...-find-under-10

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
11th August 2012, 04:02 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thanks, but the problem with the Monoprice ones, there isn't delivery to Bulgaria or Cyprus so basicly I can't go with those Any other suggestions ?
11th August 2012, 04:12 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Bottom line is you can't get actually good headphones for under $75. I'm not sure what that is in pounds. Shure makes excellent in ear headphones. Also if you could fine cheaper beyerdynamics. Sony also makes some real cheap in ear headphones. They're the only ones around $30 that I've listened to that are at least decent. I've been through many headphones as I'm a musician..... I can tell you most headphones are gimmicks under 100. If you want good headphones that will last then invest in it, better than buying cheap pairs with **** sound that you have to replace every 6 month's because they break so easily.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app
11th August 2012, 04:42 PM |#6  
Flag Liverpool
Thanks Meter: 2,312

Donate to Me
More
For sound quality seinheiser are an excellent buy, there are some expensive ones but there's also some for as little as £10.

Not too shabby.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium
11th August 2012, 04:55 PM |#7  
Cleveland
Thanks Meter: 82

More
JVC Marshmellows

http://www.google.com/search?q=jvc+m...hrome&ie=UTF-8

seriously im am a big audiophile. dont get me wrong they wont sound as good as some of the nice $100 sets but these lil suckers amaze me for the price. i listen to a lot of electronic stuff (D&B, Jungle, 90s Techno, Electro, Dubstep) and these get the job done. i bought a few pairs cuz after listening to them i was so amazed i need a few more just in case the got discontinued or somthing. for the price it was a non issue if i never opened up the other sets. about 2.5yrs later the one left side bud started to pop ever so slightly near max vol at like 80-120hz so i retired them and opened the 2nd pack.

these things are great for doing stuff around other loud things like mowing the lawn etc. because the bud is made from the same material that real ear plugs are made from. so you will notice that you wont have to turn your volume up so much as compaired with other earbuds because less noise escapes the ear canal and more SPL is focused on you eardrum.
The Following User Says Thank You to s0me guy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift s0me guy Ad-Free
11th August 2012, 06:49 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 46

More
List for Samsung htc sony (not sony erricson) and Nokia lumia headset and headphones that work all three buttons & mic
- urbeats
- htc beats solo
- Sony smart headset
- Nocs NS200H-001
-Nokia purity
11th August 2012, 06:55 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 41

More
Phillips O'Neill, I bought a pair for my wife, 25 bucks, they have a wrap on the cord that really keeps them from tangling. She is really hard on ear buds and these have lasted along time, she has washed them twice and still sounds as nothing has happened.

Personally I think they are great sounding, and prob the best I've heard under 75 bucks.

The only downfall with them is with volume down real low you can hear sound resonate through the sleeve wrap on the cord, almost like a stethoscope. But it's only real low volume and that's where the problem ends for me as I almost always have the volume up.
11th August 2012, 07:26 PM |#10  
Flag austintown
Thanks Meter: 150

More
You should give the ibeats a try. Those are easily the best pair of headphones I've ever owned

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda app-developers app
11th August 2012, 08:28 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 46

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by falcons2

You should give the ibeats a try. Those are easily the best pair of headphones I've ever owned

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda app-developers app

If you like ibeats try ur beats same thing but all three buttons work on galaxy s 3
The Following User Says Thank You to thelastred For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift thelastred Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)