Thanks Meter: 0

By eazzys, Junior Member on 11th August 2012, 01:57 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th August 2012, 08:28 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 46

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by falcons2

You should give the ibeats a try. Those are easily the best pair of headphones I've ever owned

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda app-developers app

If you like ibeats try ur beats same thing but all three buttons work on galaxy s 3
The Following User Says Thank You to thelastred For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift thelastred Ad-Free

12th August 2012, 08:38 AM |#12  
Flag Tri-State
Thanks Meter: 63

More
MEElectronics actually makes some amazing headphones for the price.

Their CC51/CC51Ps are probably their best sounding and most balanced headphones. Far better then their A151 Armatures even. Id even take them over my Etys, but I don't think they make them anymore :'( . Their M9s are nice entry level cans. Their not bad, but nothing special either. I'd might go sofar as to grab a cheapo set of JVC Marshmallows over the M9s inless you can get a deal on them personally.

I would suggest you sign up for their email list. They are constantly having specials and discounts. Picked up a pair of SP51Ps for $25 a couple months back. Normally go for $70. They sound amazing with the med base ports while not sacrificing much in the highs. They are on the heavier side tho and hard to get a good seal/fit with the supplied earbuds unfortunately.

This is their current special.

http://www.meelec.com/M_Series_In_Ea...nes_s/331.html

Best bet for suggestions for headphones tho I would say to hit up headfi.org

---------- Post added at 03:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 AM ----------

tapatalk not letting me edit my posts again... invalid id... pshhh

just wanted to mention that the headphones ghostyroasty posted from monoprice easily gets 2 thumbs up from me. Those babies may not be the prettiest cans around, but boy do they sing and their dirt cheap. They're a diamond in the rough
The Following User Says Thank You to msgnyc For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift msgnyc Ad-Free
12th August 2012, 10:57 AM |#13  
OP Junior Member

More
Thanks to everyone. I think I will go with 1 pair of Marshmallows and 1 pair of Monoprice or instead of the JVC I might get the M9s. And in the future i will consider the iBeats But that will be around christmas :P
12th August 2012, 11:13 AM |#14  
Flag Tri-State
Thanks Meter: 63

More
If you do decide to get the M9s use the coupon code i posted above. Buy one M Series model get another M Series model (same exact model or different model) free
Don't forget to use the free shipping code. :P

ohh... expires tomorrow tho.
The Following User Says Thank You to msgnyc For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift msgnyc Ad-Free
12th August 2012, 11:46 AM |#15  
OP Junior Member

More
Thanks but I think I won't be able to use the code because i need to get my payment first so this will happen after 15th August -_-'
2nd May 2013, 09:17 PM |#16  
Flag clinton township
Thanks Meter: 44

More
I know this is long over due but the noisehush head phones are pretty good I've had them for 8 months now aNd they are still kicking and I love the sound quality

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium
9th January 2018, 09:26 AM |#17  

More
Best cheap bluetooth earbuds
You might choose one on the top 5 best cheap bluetooth earbuds in ear headphone.
it both cheap and quality sound
15th January 2018, 12:39 PM |#18  
Flag VT
Thanks Meter: 3,808

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus129

You might choose one on the top 5 best cheap bluetooth earbuds in ear headphone.
it both cheap and quality sound

Which ones are they?
2nd March 2018, 11:04 PM |#19  

More
Check audiobudget dot com

TBH best iems for the price are KZ ZS5 - 22$ (they got replaceable cabling and optional BT for 5$ check Google for their reviews) I bought all kz's and few other recommend by audiobudget rock zirocns are nice and sub 20$ generally western iems are extremely overpriced one You buy a chi-fi iems.

My advice get yourself a decent dac like smsl idol or Sabaj da2 to improve overall sound experience

I would risk saying that ZS5 are comparable with my Sennheiser momentums on ear quality wise with a bit spacier soundstage. P.s. momentums are 150$.
16th October 2018, 01:16 AM |#20  

More
hey y'all I need help. when I plug in my headset to my s3 it cuts off my sound unless I restart it. after I flashed my phone with Octos the Os works fine but the headset is the only problem I have. any help.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)