Here's the deal, add 3 items or more to your cart, enter code "big75", without the quotation marks, during checkout and get 75% off your total. Here's the order I just placed....2 full body protectors and another screen protector, grand total $6.25 shipped!!! It's free shipping in the US but shipping worldwide is very affordable as well.
Here's the cuts of the both the screen and full body protectors so you can get an idea as to coverage
**Video Installation and tips/techniques....Credit to tillithz for both**
Some side notes that you may want to know:
- The video is 5:06 long NOT 16 minutes.
- Clean phone of any smudges, fingerprints, or dirt PRIOR to starting.
- Remove battery.
- I use Brillianize for the cleaner and have found it to be exceptional.
- I use Johnsons and Johnsons Baby shampoo as my Soap of choice.
- Micro Fiber towels NOT paper towels, Kleenex, tissues, or anything else that might shed particles.
- I used a plastic stick (chop stick) for my mixing tool.
- I feel anyone can perform the application this way for a near flawless result.
- Make sure not to mix the warm water and soap to rough as it will cause bubbles to form in/top of the water. You can squeege them out but why not prevent them to start with.
- The video can be linked in OP, or anywhere else, but please give credit to me as tillithz.