GSIII Screen Protector

Search This thread

Fornowagain

Jul 14, 2010
UK
Still use SGP Ultra Olephobic screen protector on my SGSII it's worth every cent i paid for it and ill be buying similar when they release protectors for the Galaxy S3.

Same here. SGP Olephobic on my SGS2 is still as good as new, bar a few marks. Best item I ever bought. Just pre-ordered GS3 version direct from SGP.

jayroam

Mar 9, 2011
Anything that is harder than glass like sand or a cement sidewalk can scratch gorilla glass. Believe me, i know from my g2x

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium

tietherope

Aug 29, 2010
Toronto
I really like the Realook screen protectors on my Captivate and Galaxy S II. The SGP ones had too much of the rainbow effect.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

Hampa_D

Jun 20, 2010
after using cheap screen protectors from ebay for the last 7 years (perfectly happy) im now willing to try something a bit more pricey, was looking at the SGP's but which one should i choose? its like 5 of them....
could also inform ya'll try out their ebay page to save som dough..

vasp3690

Apr 23, 2012
i have ordered the original ones from samsung. Have no idea what they will be like, but i always tend to go original when it comes to screen protectors.

TotallydubbedHD

Dec 7, 2010
London
www.youtube.com
I have been using a screen protector on my S1 since day 1.

I would love to get a screen protector on day1 of my S3 - but don't really know where to look or who to trust with sizes and all from various companies.

anukilimanoor

Feb 6, 2011
Limerick
www.deltarom.com
I have been using a screen protector on my S1 since day 1.

I would love to get a screen protector on day1 of my S3 - but don't really know where to look or who to trust with sizes and all from various companies.

I'm also waiting for a good product.. Im happy with the one im using in my s1. The main thing I like with this product is, its exactly the same size of the glass and there is only two open spaces one for speaker and another one for home key. The bottom side of home key and upper side of speaker is also covering...

IMG_20120518_122806.jpg

IMG_20120518_122819.jpg

TotallydubbedHD

Dec 7, 2010
London
www.youtube.com
I'm also waiting for a good product.. Im happy with the one im using in my s1. The main thing I like with this product is, its exactly the same size of the glass and there is only two open spaces one for speaker and another one for home key. The bottom side of home key and upper side of speaker is also covering...

Yeah that's the thing - I want something that fits exactly - I'll just wait a few weeks after the phone is out.

Top Liked Posts