The Master List for Accessories

Search This thread

eyecon82

May 30, 2010
hi, look this :D

TBK_03_USA__68054_zoom.jpg

TRD_03_USA__43126_zoom.jpg

SV_00_USA__49872_zoom.jpg

http://www.dracodesignusa.com/draco-s3-aluminum-bumper-for-samsung-galaxy-s3-thunder-red/

what a rip off at $90!!

sanjsrik

$89 for a metal bumper? Isn't that really steep for something that doesn't even cover the back or come with at least a screen protector?

Also, someone should tell their resellers they're selling these cases:

casemate only have iphone cases.

icases doesn't list any for the S3 either

igear lists only the galaxy tab P1000 cases

ishopdirects only sells samsung iphone4 cases

even newegg doesn't list these cases for the samsung s3 on their site.

I think the company if it's going to try to sell these at such a high price needs to at least have ONE reseller stocking them. I realize they're new on their website, but why announce something that none of the channels you sell through even has them?

I know the device is expensive, but really a bumper case for almost 1/2 what the device costs is a really high price.

ameygokhale

Sep 26, 2011
Pune
Interesting, I am currently using the pebble blue flip cover. Sometimes that flip thing gets annoying. Looking at other options.

sekigah84

Jan 14, 2009
New York City
Anker 2200mAh Li-Ion Battery

I was recently sent an Anker 2200mAh Battery by laptopmate.us to test. Here is my review of the battery:

First, the testing environment:
Samsung Galaxy S3 32GB on Sprint.
CM 10, Haptic Feedback off, Auto Brightness, WIFI on and connected, Signal is about 75%-100% for the majority of the day.
3 full charge and discharge cycles. Battery Stats wiped.

Heavy Usage define here as 2 hours of gaming, Youtube, browsing, playing music via earphones, watching video stored locally, 1 hour of phone calls, 100 or so text messages, Facebook, camera, uploading photos, etc.

Pros:
Great for those who JUST need a spare battery
Last just as long as the spare battery.

Cons:
No NFC. For the Galaxy S3, you won't be able to use Android Beam and S-Beam. Also will prevent Google Wallet from working properly.

Thoughts:
I personally use NFC a lot. I have about 6 people I know and see everyday with Galaxy S3 phones, and even more with just NFC enabled phones. Plus I am a heavy Google Wallet user. While testing this, I realized how much NFC is a needed function for this phone and probably one of the reasons why I got the phone in the first place. Having a non-NFC battery on this phone is just taking a few steps back.

However, there are those of you out there that don't use NFC. This is a perfect battery for you then. Lasts just as long as a stock battery, with the same profile so no need for a new back cover. Plus at $11.99 you can't go wrong.

Reactions: joevik and baudi11

sekigah84

Jan 14, 2009
New York City
Samsung Galaxy S3 Flip Cover Review

Here is my review of the Samsung Galaxy S3 Flip Cover

Pros:
Replaced the back cover completely and is sturdier that the flimsy stock back cover.
Very VERY low profile. It very very slightly increases the thickness of the phone but not as much as cases.
Works great with screen protectors.
Fits into my Inspire 4G Dock which I used with my Sprint Epic 4G Touch and this phone.
You can flip the cover to the back.
The front cover has a nice texture. Think of those adhesive plastic films you used to put on your text books in elementary school... HA!

Cons:
The edges of the flip cover get frayed after just a few weeks of usage.
There is a rubber lining around the edge of the flip cover that started to come off.
Gets annoying to hold because you have to flip the cover to the back to hold it in one hand and it makes it even thicker doing that.

Final Thoughts:
Great for those of you who are purists but also want some protection. I'm a New Yorker and commute to work via the subway (FML!) so people bump into me all the time on the crowded trains. Having to flip this around to hold is a pain. My GF on the other hand tosses it in to her bag so she loves it. My suggestion is go into your local store and try it on. Flip the cover open and around to the back and see if you like how it feels in your hand.

schwalbach

May 2, 2007
Hey guys,

Anyone using the external battery that didn't come with a charger, where is the cheapest external battery charger that is confirmed working?

mrmccain9

Apr 4, 2011
Diztronic

I bought the Disztronic Matte black case and I would not recommend it purely because it is twice is slippery in the hand as the phone is without any case at all. The fit is great and it looks good, but there just isn't any grip. I just ordered the Rock Quicksand and will post about that when it arrives.

kopkiwi

Apr 21, 2010
Epic list man. Appreciate the effort, especially as someone new to the phone and looking for some cases and the possibility of a second/bigger battery it's nice to have to troll through pages of threads.

phullofphil

Mar 1, 2009
i just want to let you know besides i dont have time to read this entire post but second i just picked up my wireless charging cover and wirless charger from my local verizon store here in portland area. The charger is 50 dollars and the back cover was 30 dollars. but i got mine with some discounts from the store or basically my account discount and sale price got them both for 50 dolars and they work great. the cover barley makes the phone thicker and the back cover is alot stiffer but works great. i do not have a case so i do not know it makes a difference

kms108

Sep 16, 2007
i just want to let you know besides i dont have time to read this entire post but second i just picked up my wireless charging cover and wirless charger from my local verizon store here in portland area. The charger is 50 dollars and the back cover was 30 dollars. but i got mine with some discounts from the store or basically my account discount and sale price got them both for 50 dolars and they work great. the cover barley makes the phone thicker and the back cover is alot stiffer but works great. i do not have a case so i do not know it makes a difference

can you post photo's.

thanks

Top Liked Posts