SGP Ultra NANO clear screen protector review.

Search This thread

JS_racer

Oct 29, 2011
Originally Posted by Neverendingxsin
when you talk about the screen easily deforming, do you mean if i take my finger nail and rub it across that it'll make permanent marks on the protector?

"Correct "

So how does this seem to be holding up?? is it all scuffed and look like poop or doing well ?? need to purchase something soon, thanks

Last edited:

zen0s

Mar 24, 2012
MD
Has anyone got the nano optics yet. is it a matte type finish?

It is Matte finish

"SGP Steinheil™ Ultra Nano Optics: Anti-Fingerprint, Premium Grade Optical Enhanced Screen Protector Film that feature microlens Array surface layer. Microlens Array on the surface of the MATTE anti-fingerprint film dramatically increase the light transmittance while offering an excellent, smooth surface texture with smudge resistant property."

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

kodath

May 16, 2008
dumb question: but is this a dry or wet install?

thanks for the review, it looks good!

wirawan1234

Dec 22, 2010
Jakarta
Mine just come
When i drag my finger on this screen protector, it feels rather sticky and it's collecting dust real fast.....

liquidreign

Jul 19, 2010
Rainbow Effect

Does this protector have the rainbow effect. I got my phone at t-mobile and didn't want to leave the store with out something to protect the screen. The ones they sell have the rainbow or prism effect and it it is very annoying. Thanks for the review.

Qops

Jun 20, 2012
How fingerprint resistant is it? I'm currently using the Rearth Ringo UCP protector and even though it's clear and smooth as glass it's pretty horrible with fingerprints. This SGP Nano was the one I was thinking about replacing it with.

gg_monogram

Jan 12, 2010
Got mine from unitedspgcorp , compare to my bubble edge matte screen protector purchased be4 the release of the phone, this thing is the bomb, super crystal clear, with no bubbling of coz, however it is not as smooth as the matte one. But $14 is vy good for me. I am happy.

p1020229n.jpg

p1020223s.jpg

p1020227r.jpg

Last edited:

tietherope

Aug 29, 2010
Toronto
When I tried SGP screen protectors on my Captivate, there was the rainbow effect on the dry application screens. I then moved to Realook for the Captivate and S II and they worked amazingly. I tried the SGP Nano now just because I could get it sooner than the Realook and I'm impressed so far.

I had to use 2 protectors to get it right as I had it 1mm too high on the first application (I wish it were easy to see where the screen starts to curve when applying the protectors). The second one is perfect though. No lifted edges, no rainbow effect, nice feel. I won't even have to apply the Realook when they come, just keep it as a backup.

*Emix*

Jul 6, 2012
Hi i am new here, i am getting G III in next few days and wanna buy case and screen protector for my new phone.
My questions are:
1. Is this best screen protector for G III?
2. What is the difference between UN Optics and UN Clear?
3. Is this better solution and what is difference between Optics, Clear and This One:

Edit: I can't post link because i am new but it is called "SPIGEN SGP Samsung Galaxy S3 Screen Protector Steinheil Flex HD Series"

Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys !
    I received the shipment today and did a little review for you.
    I'll start with the fact that I don't like any screen protectors, and any phone cases.
    But sometimes these things are necessary for us. (example: while on beach, I always scratched all my phones:))
    I also got very intrigued by the word "NANO"
    ;)

In the package you will find:

- 3 screen protectors. (Thank you for that SGP)
    - cloth (to clear the screen)
    - 4 stickers, for dust removal . (by the way it helped me)
    - plastic scoop (to align the surface)
    - serial number (to verify the authenticity of the product)
    - spam :eek:

IMG_1402.jpg

What I liked:

-easy to install.
    -almost not visible on phone. (which is true guys)
    -does not interfere with the reflection (important for me)

-0% distortion of the quality of the screen
    -good protection.

IMG_1414.jpg

IMG_1408.jpg

IMG_1407.jpg

IMG_1406.jpg

IMG_1404.jpg

What don't liked

- Feeling that Protector will come off from the edges very soon.
    May be due to the fact that I improperly installed in the middle of the screen (I confirm that the film was based on the screen incorrectly, I redid the work, everything is perfect now !!!!!

IMG_1416.jpg

IMG_1415.jpg

- easy to put fingerprints (My niece helped me to verify this;))

IMG_1409.jpg

IMG_1410.jpg

You will tell me what about protection from scratches?

No problem let me show you something:p

IMG_1417.jpg

- film is easily deforming(will be seen even a trace of nail hands)

I'm not talking about real scratches as these

IMG_1419.jpg

IMG_1418.jpg

honestly say I was scared that scratched own phone , But after removing the film, I realized the fact that SGP Ultra NANO clear protector not only doesn't spoil the image quality (which is completely perfect), but also provides good protection.

IMG_1420.jpg

IMG_1421.jpg

Best Regards.
    AvetNY.
    These protectors have a sticky side. that side should be on your screen.

LMFAO!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium