FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

WORLD'S BIGGEST GALAXY S3 BATTERY- ZeroLemon 7000mAh Battery+Review & CBA Test Result

44 posts
Thanks Meter: 182

By frypan, Account currently disabled on 16th January 2013, 03:40 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd May 2017, 12:51 PM |#3191  
Best..
Someday I've to buy it.
Is it stable right? I didn't buy anything except STOCK Battery..;

3rd August 2017, 06:29 PM |#3192  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Hello, I have only one question. Sorry if this sounds stupid but this is my first battery replacement.
I want to know if the extended battery is in the case or is it in the phone itself?
3rd August 2017, 07:33 PM |#3193  
Thanks Meter: 767

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bencetari

Hello, I have only one question. Sorry if this sounds stupid but this is my first battery replacement.
I want to know if the extended battery is in the case or is it in the phone itself?

You take out stock battery put extended battery in leave backdoor off and put case that comes with battery on and thats it charge it for 10 hours and you good battery is its own thing separate from case and phone
4th August 2017, 12:40 AM |#3194  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbabo

You take out stock battery put extended battery in leave backdoor off and put case that comes with battery on and thats it charge it for 10 hours and you good battery is its own thing separate from case and phone

Thank you for your answer. Now my next step is to go and buy the extended battery, for my poor S3 Neo+. (dimensions are almost the same so it will fit.)
The Following User Says Thank You to bencetari For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bencetari Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)