Zero lemon 7000mah battery

Search This thread

hottweelz

Jan 24, 2011
Saint Marys
jamestylee.net
So I ordered the battery from Amazon after all the glowing reviews on xda...

It arrived at 50 percent charge... I read about it being lots of tweaking and recharges, but I'm going to see if I can get through my day at this arrived 50 percent.

Also I'm very impressed with the battery cover / case so far.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

yepyep14u2know

Jun 3, 2013
So I ordered the battery from Amazon after all the glowing reviews on xda...

It arrived at 50 percent charge... I read about it being lots of tweaking and recharges, but I'm going to see if I can get through my day at this arrived 50 percent.

Also I'm very impressed with the battery cover / case so far.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

There is already a thread started for this battery

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2102546

hottweelz

Jan 24, 2011
Saint Marys
jamestylee.net
It definitely adds some weight. Double the original weight... but imho makes the phone feel durable lol. I'm loving the battery life

Sent from my SPH-L710 using XDA Premium HD app

Zizza

Dec 12, 2013
It definitely adds some weight. Double the original weight... but imho makes the phone feel durable lol. I'm loving the battery life

Sent from my SPH-L710 using XDA Premium HD app

i agree it makes the phone feel really sturdy and the batterylife is amazing
samsung galaxy s3i9300 Zerolemon 7000mAh battery

Last edited:

ForeverTroll

Oct 20, 2013
Hello,
isn't it a bit risky to use such a battery in very hot environment (110°-120°) ? I'm thinking about getting one for a travel where I'll need autonomy, but I prefer avoiding a blast. :-]]
Another question, does the Samsung wall charger stops when 100% is reached ?

Envoyé de mon GT-I9300 en utilisant Tapatalk

Last edited:

SwellVermin

Apr 29, 2013
Las Vegas
Hello,
isn't it a bit risky to use such a battery in very hot environment (110°-120°) ? I'm thinking about getting one for a travel where I'll need autonomy, but I prefer avoiding a blast. :-]]
Another question, does the Samsung wall charger stops when 100% is reached ?

I never have any problems here in the desert environment. I dont really take it outside though hahaha. And yeah on mine it stops charging at 100%

Reactions: ForeverTroll

ForeverTroll

Oct 20, 2013
Thanks for the answer. That's good news :) Actually I often forgot my phone in the car where severe heat may happened. Never had any problems with the Samsung battery. Well... I know I shouldn't do that...

stu1811

Aug 8, 2010
I used the zerolemon for a while. It felt too heavy for most instances. Also I couldn't get a full charge overnight. I need 12 hours to charge from close to empty to full.

ulbador

Nov 19, 2013
I used the zerolemon for a while. It felt too heavy for most instances. Also I couldn't get a full charge overnight. I need 12 hours to charge from close to empty to full.

You may need a different cable. Some cheap cables only allow the S3 to charge at 150 ma. On a normal charger and cable I get charged in about 3 hours.

Last week, with a couple of hours of hard usage daily, I unplugged Monday morning at 7 am and the battery didn't die until 11pm on Friday. Awesome freaking battery.

ForeverTroll

Oct 20, 2013
Is it possible to use a 2000mHa charger on a zerolemon + s3 ? Zerolemon advise using the original Samsung charger and for the s3 this is only a 1000 mHa.

Yahne

Jan 10, 2014
Need some information

my friends complaining about this product, Because it is heavy when it compared to size mentioned?
is it really heavy?

Top Liked Posts