[ROM][4.4.4][NOTE 4 ELITE ULTIMATE][LOLLIPOP MATERIAL TOUCHWIZ][SMOOTH][AROMA]

Search This thread

RayaneGti

Dec 8, 2014
Uploading since 24h ?

Sorry but the rom comes or ?:confused: ... said "uploading" since 24hours i'm waiting for ........... thank's:fingers-crossed::good:

spiderman07

Dec 13, 2012
it's hard to:

1. Upload the ROM
2. Create a post about it

Why do 1, then do 2. when we can do 2 and forget about 1.
I'm like: Is this **** real?

Sorry to say but another ROM with "UPLOADING" issues.

NOTE: Not criticising the ROM but the developer way of posting this ROM.

qasim799

Dec 13, 2013
it's hard to:

1. Upload the ROM
2. Create a post about it

Why do 1, then do 2. when we can do 2 and forget about 1.
I'm like: Is this **** real?

Sorry to say but another ROM with "UPLOADING" issues.

NOTE: Not criticising the ROM but the developer way of posting this ROM.

I started devdb without download link because I need developer help to fix bugs.

qasim799

Dec 13, 2013
You need all the proprietary vendor blobs from i9305 to be included in the rom, here and here you will find a list of the files, replace them according to the list in the corresponding directories f.e. in system/ --> bin - lib - vendor/lib , skip those files that are not present in the base rom (in your case XXUFNJ1), for RIL blobs, basically replace all files with ril in their name.

These lists of blobs for i9305 are based of aosp roms and not touchwiz, so it may be that there are other proprietary files not showing in the list, for that we will need some skilled dev. to tell which files those are, if there are any other of course..

This thread actually motivated me to do some porting stuff again after some time and i have also prepared a note4 rom and got a booting rom with the proprietary files for i9305 included, after the installation of the rom, the keyguard shows up and asks for my sim PIN, but im getting a popup all the time ''system ui has stopped'' and also getting ''com.android.process.media has stopped and ''com.android.phone has stopped'', so i cant get in the rom unless i will be very quick with my fingers in the setupwizard and tap the fc's away and quickly skip google account and samsung account setup etc. etc. till the launcher shows up.

Although i can see the keyguard asking for pin entry, i dont think that RIL is fixed that simply, there needs to be somethings modified, the phone app or maybe in framework folder telephony-common.jar, im not sure, wish i had more knowledge, i guess RIL is partially fixed, not to mention the other FC's.

This can be a nice rom with the issues fixed, if some skilled devs could help out.
hi,
everything is fixed except sound and mic during call can't hear other person and other person also can't hear you mic is working in video recording i have checked i need your help just after this fix i have to upload this rom.

MaHo_66

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Mar 21, 2014
Utrecht
hi,
everything is fixed except sound and mic during call can't hear other person and other person also can't hear you mic is working in video recording i have checked i need your help just after this fix i have to upload this rom.

I wish i could help more, but i dont know how exactly you can fix the mic., check if you have in system/etc the audio related files of offical i9305
that means, audio_effects.conf / audio_policy.conf / default_gain.conf / media_codecs.xml / media_profiles.xml / tinyucm.xml and volume.db, try replacing those with offical files and also i think you would need to replace some libs related to audio.

I dont have this mic. problem in my rom, only thing in my rom is, that i have some chinese text in systemUI and general localization is based on baidu instead of google, and also i have to add samsung apps and google related apps etc. and fix the global localization to google, which im now gonna start to do, hope ill do this correctly.

Reactions: zimonyini

akkay1

Feb 23, 2013
Lahore
www.facebook.com
Proud to be a Pakistani

NOTE 4 ELITE ULTIMATE ROM FOR GALAXY S3 I9305 BY QASIM799
LOGO.jpg

Disclaimer
Code:
Your warranty is now void.

I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. 
Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included 
in this ROM before flashing it! 
YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger 
at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

Introduction
Hey Guys! After alot of hard work,Today I'm gonna present you my Note 4 Elite ultimate ROM which is a full port of note 4 and material design of lollipop touchwiz.

Features
Lollipop material design!!!
NOTE 4 LAUCHER
NOTE 4 framework
note 4 music player
note 4 settings
note 4 lockscreen
note 4 ui
some material lollipop ui.
note 4 sounds and bootanimation
note 4 Ultra Power Saving Mode
smart stay,smart pause ,smart scroll
everything is note 4!!!
Aroma installer.

known Bugs
Internet browser fc please use chrome.

Screenshots

Installation instructions
Boot to recovery (Volume Up + Power when phone totally off) philz recovery is recomended
Do a Factory reset first!!!
Install ZIP
Select the ZIP file
Follow Aroma Installer
Wait and reboot.

Download
https://mega.co.nz/#!6Q5HlLbC!YxbikJfZTunsw-Fb1hb5_jpFqo3zZrnJBe1pvXqP8FQ

Thanks To
Code:
@belkota for giving me permissions.
@psndna88 for his awsome kernel.
@bulldog78ts for his awsome rom.
@maho_66

XDA:DevDB Information
Note 4 elite ultimate, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S III I9300

Contributors
qasim799, blekota, psndna88
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: none
Based On: Stock

NOTE 4 ELITE ULTIMATE MATERIAL EVOLUTION, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S III I9300

Contributors
qasim799, blekota, maho_66
Based On: STOCK

Version Information
Current Stable Version: V1.0
Stable Release Date: 2015-02-21

Created 2015-02-20
Last Updated 2015-02-21

Thanks Qasim, for your awesome work. Brother, I am really feeling good to see that a Pakistani guy took this initiative to create such a awesome ROM for us. Simply awesome, Thanks once again to all developers who helped Qasim so far

Reactions: MaHo_66

chrizza710

Dec 12, 2014
Melbourne
Hi, i just downloaded the updated rom, and it installed fine, but when the phone starts up, it brings up an error message that says "Unfortunately, System UI has stopped." every 5 seconds, soon as the status bar appears it brings up that message, and when i hit ok the status bar goes away and then comes back 5 seconds later again with the message, i would take a screenshot except that error pops up every 5 seconds, i did follow instructions, did full wipe ect

any ideas on how to fix? or is it a new bug?

thanks chris.

akkay1

Feb 23, 2013
Lahore
www.facebook.com
Hi, i just downloaded the updated rom, and it installed fine, but when the phone starts up, it brings up an error message that says "Unfortunately, System UI has stopped." every 5 seconds, soon as the status bar appears it brings up that message, and when i hit ok the status bar goes away and then comes back 5 seconds later again with the message, i would take a screenshot except that error pops up every 5 seconds, i did follow instructions, did full wipe ect

any ideas on how to fix? or is it a new bug?

thanks chris.

Hi @qasim799 I just flashed the ROM by performing full wipe, and got the same error as described above, is there any quick fix for the same.

qasim799

Dec 13, 2013
Hi @qasim799 I just flashed the ROM by performing full wipe, and got the same error as described above, is there any quick fix for the same.
use philz touch recovery do factory reset and select wipe to install a new rom it will wipe /system /data and /cache all things then install rom for me, there's no such problem i have reflashed rom with reset here's a proof.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Note 4 Elite Ultimate ROM for Samsung Galaxy S3
    GT-I9305
    By Qasim799
    LOGO.jpg

Disclaimer
    Code:
    Your warranty is now void.

I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. 
    Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included 
    in this ROM before flashing it! 
    YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger 
    at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

Introduction
    Hey Guys! After alot of hard work,Today I'm gonna present you my Note 4 Elite ultimate ROM which is a full port of note 4 and material design of lollipop touchwiz.

Features
    Lollipop material design!!!
    NOTE 4 LAUCHER
    NOTE 4 framework
    note 4 music player
    note 4 settings
    note 4 lockscreen
    note 4 ui
    some material lollipop ui.
    note 4 sounds and bootanimation
    note 4 Ultra Power Saving Mode
    smart stay,smart pause ,smart scroll
    everything is note 4!!!
    Aroma installer.

known Bugs
    No bugs at all! if you get any then,go bellow for fixes and patches.

Screenshots

Installation instructions
    philz touch recovery is compulsory.here's compiled by Pheoxy https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95864024717071908
    Boot to recovery (Volume Up + Power when phone totally off).
    Do a Factory reset,choose wipe to install a new ROM in philz recovery.otherwise you will face systemui fc.
    Install ZIP
    Select the ZIP file
    Follow Aroma Installer
    Wait and reboot.
    On first boot you will get system ui fc please flash fix.zip from the link given bellow in patches and fixes section.
    Download
    https://mega.co.nz/#!6Q5HlLbC!YxbikJfZTunsw-Fb1hb5_jpFqo3zZrnJBe1pvXqP8FQ

Fixes and Patches
    For systemUI on first boot flash this in recovery.
    http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3176789&d=1424529397
    For Internet browser fc flash this zip thanks to @maho_66
    http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3170400&d=1424189304
    if you get camera issue flash this.
    http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3165225&d=1423922263
    Stock kernel for the camera workaround:
    http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3165389&d=1423931135
    1. Enter recovery and flash i9305 4.4.x stock kernel
    2. Boot into the rom, note: wifi won't work and internal memory and SD card may not be accessible, this is normal
    3. Try to start the camera app, it will give you a memory card error but you will see that it's working
    4. Reboot into recovery, flash back AGNi 4.4.x kernel and boot back into the rom
    5. Now you should have a working camera.
    Thanks To
    Code:
    @belkota for giving me permissions.
    @psndna88 for his awsome kernel.
    @bulldog78ts for his awsome rom.
    @maho_66

Note 4 elite ultimate, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S III I9300

Contributors
    qasim799, blekota, psndna88
    ROM Firmware Required: none
    Based On: Stock

NOTE 4 ELITE ULTIMATE MATERIAL EVOLUTION, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S III I9300

Contributors
    qasim799, blekota, maho_66
    Based On: STOCK

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: V1.0
    Stable Release Date: 2015-02-21

Created 2015-02-20
    Last Updated 2015-07-27
    hey guys i have good news for you basband issue has been solved sim is working :laugh::laugh::laugh:
    so you still using the good old S3 :)
    unfortunately my i9305 died while i was still working on the S8 mod update v2 back then, doesnt even turn on, completely dead!
    So the rom is fully functional? :eek:

Yes rom is fully functional
    use philz touch recovery do factory reset and select wipe to install a new rom it will wipe /system /data and /cache all things then install rom for me, there's no such problem i have reflashed rom with reset here's a proof.

yeap that fixed it, funny i had a feeling thats what it might have been, i was using TWRP before, thanks mate :)

---------- Post added 22nd February 2015 at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was 21st February 2015 at 11:46 PM ----------

well i thought it was fixed, i followed exactly what you said, i flashed the latest philz touch onto my phone then wiped system data and cache, then installed the rom, i chose the default install options but it didnt fix it, still comes up with the error every 5 seconds.

---------- Post added at 12:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

yeap that fixed it, funny i had a feeling thats what it might have been, i was using TWRP before, thanks mate :)

---------- Post added 22nd February 2015 at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was 21st February 2015 at 11:46 PM ----------

also sent you a pm with a screenshot

here is fix.zip flash in philz.