AOSB Project based on CyanogenMod the best stable source
Full Album !
codexc AOSB chief and original founder
What the features included?:
AOSB Project Features:
- OTA Support
- HALO MODS
- HALO: make windows move able and scale able
- Custom Navigation Ring
- Custom Navigation Bar
- Custom CRT Animation
- Mobile Network Battery Saver Mode
- Configurable up to user (LTE or 4G)
- Advanced Battery Bar
- Support Facebook Sync
- App sidebar
- Navigation bar with custom dimensions
- Screen video recording
- Configurable init.d
- Build PropModder
- Incoming calls dialog
- RAM bar with custom colors
- Builtin Xposed Framework
- Xposed : Per-App Layout
- Network usage stats
- Audio : Stereo widening
- Audio : Center frequency for Bass Boost
- Active display (s-view alternative)
- AD: Display Time out
- AD: Turn Off Display
- AD: Threshold to proximity
- AD: Sort notifications by newest to oldest
- AD: HUGE Fixes
- mms: ios features
- mms: Emoji and Smiley support
- samsung kernel super charged
- advanced low battery indicator options
- LockScreen Notifications by AOSPAL
- Lockscreen Blur
What is Android Open Source BAM Project?
it is a custom ROM developed as free and open source software based on the official releases of Android by CyanogenMod,
AOSB (ProBAM) ROM have been the pinnacle of perfection employing the best of all the Best ROMs in a Package which makes sense!.. While the latest one doesn’t incorporate a slew of features.
Whats new in CyanogenMod 11
On 6 November 2013 the CyanogenMod team started pushing the code of CyanogenMod 11, based on Android 4.4 KitKat .
Whats new in Android 4.4.x
Find our latest Full change logs
Find our latest GitHub change logs
Installation instructions so If installing for the first time:
To install this ROM you will need to have an unlocked boot loader and a custom Recovery such as TWRP or ClockWorkMod installed
- Copy the downloaded ProBAM to your phone.
- update recovery, is required for install android kitkat
- Boot into your recovery
- Back up your ROM
- Enter recovery
- Make full wipe "included "system"
- Select Recommended kernel for first install
User Friendly Developer
If you like my work please consider a donation!
Powered by Alipay
Latest Stable Release
please use the newest recovery!
Download now(1.2.7/1.3.0/1.3.1/1.3.2) !!
1.2.9 Download here:http://d-h.st/users/nian0114/?fld_id=32051#files
Follow us to keep in touch ::
AOSB (ProBAM) on YouTube
Build AOSB from source
About the AOSB developer
Thanks and Credits for :