Released! EFS Professional 2.0 with Qualcomm Device Support!!!

Search This thread

Obagleyfreer

Jun 29, 2012
Wellington
Hey mate,

Thanks for this awesome tool! I managed to backup my EFS in the end but can't manage to backup NV. In Quallcomm tools it connects then when I go to backup NV (as a *txt file, is this right?) it looses connection with the phone.
I'm probably doing something totally noobishly wrong, any help would be appreciated!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using xda app-developers app

stonecutters-xda

Sep 4, 2017
I can't get EFS Professional to work with XP

Hi, I 'm using Win XP pro 32bit and NET Framework version 4.0.40305.0. I downloaded and unzipped EFS Professional v2.1.80.0 and when I tried to run it, got the message: "EFS Professional.exe is not a valid Win32 application". Looking around XDA, I saw there was a 2.09 version that ran on XP but was unable to find a download anywhere. Could you please give me any tips. Many thanks, Bob.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Okay I have updated this first look thread. I know many of you are curious as to what I am working on and here I can reveal to you as promised:

EFS Professional 2.0.

At present there is no download available, this is just a sneak peek. I have been working hard to add many new features with the biggest being Qualcomm support.

It has totally been rewritten and now relies on the device's PIT to correctly backup and restore to and from the correct partitions each and every time.

Enough from me, just take a look at the screenshots and see for yourself!

EFS Professional 2.0 should be available for download beginning of next week after all testing is completed! :)
    Okay its finished. Its stable and working beautifully without issues and after alot of thought I have decided to implement this into a big v2 update of EFS Pro as it has more visibility and is more well established.

Look out for the EFS Pro v2 update landing in the forum very soon. :)

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2
    Thread has been updated! Check out the first post guys! :)
    Re: Coming Soon: EFS Professional 2.0 with Qualcomm Device Support!!!

EFS Professional v2.0.9 has now been released!

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1308546

So would this be the only app/tool we need to fully backup efs?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using xda app-developers app

Yes! :)