[Q] Separate forum for I9305?

Search This thread

jhfchow

Oct 4, 2012
Really sorry if I missed this somewhere, but I am having issues with my new SGS3 LTE (I9305), is there a forum for this phone?

In case anyone might know the solution anyway, when I copy text it does not make it into the clipboard. I researched this issue and the I9300 seemed to have a bug where copying would crash the phone, but in my case everything looks normal, save for the lack of text in the clipboard. (I have installed Clipper to confirm this.) And of course, since I have nothing in the clipboard, the paste option never shows up. I don't really want to do a factory reset nor do I want to root it since it seems like such a tiny and easily fixable problem. Any help would be much appreciated!

btemtd

Aug 8, 2012
Its funny cause the HTC x HTC s sprint s3 at&t s3 all have there own forums . But Samsung's best phone i9305 still doesn't

MattBooth

Jan 4, 2011
Bradford
mattbooth.dev
I think it's best to wait and see if it's compatible with i9300 resources first. I really hope it is. I know for a solid fact the 4G resources stuff is present in the i9300 APK's (like the 4G logo is present in the SystemUI.apk on my phone)

If It is I'll be happy to buy one.

btemtd

Aug 8, 2012
the powers that be are watching and waiting to see how things go, then I think they will decide wether to split the forums or not :)

Yes I already msg the moderator he said he put it in the request list maybe ppl other then me should put a request the more ppl the more power

slaphead20

Feb 13, 2011
Out there somewhere
Yes I already msg the moderator he said he put it in the request list maybe ppl other then me should put a request the more ppl the more power

already done,, I think quite a few people have. I think they are really waiting to see how big the uptake is and how much dev work is applied to it, so I guess we just have to be patient

Last edited:
Reactions: btemtd

_ray_

May 7, 2009
Just got my I9305 would love to see a separate forums for it where I can download model specific roms and stuff.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

already done,, I think quite a few people have. I think they are really waiting to see how big the uptake is and how much dev work is applied to it, so I guess we just have to be patient
    As steam picks up, I'm positive there will be one. ;)

---Jay--- Mobile Moderating from the Nexus™