Post Reply Email Thread
18th May 2015, 12:27 PM |#1871  
Flag Vienna
Thanks Meter: 3,043

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AceZerox

Afaik, there's a specific thread to talk about supersu stuff. If you're not comfortable with the fact that it's closed source, complain about it in the supersu thread. Let's keep this thread clean with cm discussion only, shall we? I'm pretty sure anything else is ot.
[Spoiler]Hypocrisy much? [/spoiler]

First of all i was talking about nightlies, but imo there should be a thread for the nightly builds as well, but actually they should not be discussed at all as they are provided "as is" so lets finally stop

tapatalked from lollipopped i9300

18th May 2015, 12:41 PM |#1872  
Thanks Meter: 48

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wideem

I was using 2months old build and it was working fine, updated to weeks ago, my i9300 kept restarting and battery drain was real, and finally today my device became brick. phone is stuck on Teamwin splash screen and recovery wont load. any tips?

Try to load newest TWRP recovery from Odin. Hope it will work
18th May 2015, 01:06 PM |#1873  
Flag Catania
Thanks Meter: 83

More
WTF!? Zuckerberg are you crazy? I've installed it for see if have fix this issue but not seems
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-05-18-14-00-33.png
Views:	1412
Size:	141.4 KB
ID:	3319162  
18th May 2015, 01:18 PM |#1874  
Flag Neuss
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by konohanz

So don't post any issues with boeffla, wait patienly new release for cm12.1

It was still released , but it wont run with Build 6.. Build 5 was compatible so waiting for boeffla update

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcknaack

It was still released , but it wont run with Build 6.. Build 5 was compatible so waiting for boeffla update

Okay ive Seen , boeffla kernel alpha4 is updated to weekly 6 so it must be copatible with archis Rom

18th May 2015, 01:19 PM |#1875  
Tel Aviv
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Had the same with the GT-I9300, the only solution that I could find which worked was replacing the recovery to CWM via ODIN. Re-flashing TWRP did not help in my case...
18th May 2015, 01:25 PM |#1876  
Thanks Meter: 53

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanXamar

Does anybody know how it's possible that the buttons to activate navbar just disappears in the settings?

And more importantly how to get it back without full wipe. I'm on Weekly 6, had it in weekly 5 after few days.

Thanks in advance

Reaction to my self... I flashed Boeffla alpha 4 to try it out and the navbar button in the settings is back. Weird but it worked for me. Just sharing maybe it will help the people having same issue.

18th May 2015, 02:25 PM |#1877  
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FadeFx

Thanx, didnt think of that actually, but still id like to use the built in su stuff, why install something else when what is built in works well. However, also i keep my flashaholism under control by only flashing aproximately weekly versions...

tapatalked from lollipopped i9300

Actually, I like it better when developers leave all that stuff out. I would like to see all wallpapers, including live wallpapers, removed. Calculators, dialers, calendars, sms, etc. I want to choose my preferred apps. And I would especially like to get rid of all the Google stuff except the play store.

Thankfully, with rooting we can freeze or delete system apps!
18th May 2015, 02:58 PM |#1878  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wideem

I was using 2months old build and it was working fine, updated to weeks ago, my i9300 kept restarting and battery drain was real, and finally today my device became brick. phone is stuck on Teamwin splash screen and recovery wont load. any tips?

I had a similar issue with mine, flashing TWRP via any method, including ODIN resulted in the same Teamwin screen hang issue

To fix it, I installed CWM via ODIN so that I had a working recovery partition.
Then I re-installed a downloaded TWRP.IMG file through the RashR Flash Tool app from google play.
18th May 2015, 03:57 PM |#1879  
Flag Vienna
Thanks Meter: 4,254

More
A friend of mine flashed weekly 6 and has problems like getting the same sms 3-6 times, getting facebook messages several times and weird reboots and so on.

Hm.. What could cause this?
18th May 2015, 03:57 PM |#1880  
Flag Vilnius
Thanks Meter: 98

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilnessuno4691

WTF!? Zuckerberg are you crazy? I've installed it for see if have fix this issue but not seems

That's why i use a web browser to peek at fb.
18th May 2015, 04:21 PM |#1881  
Flag Bekasi
Thanks Meter: 197

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcknaack

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

Okay ive Seen , boeffla kernel alpha4 is updated to weekly 6 so it must be copatible with archis Rom

Yup, it should work properly now, we can see the change log now..
Thx a ton to Master Boeffla
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1510
Size:	89.5 KB
ID:	3319488  
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)